Part 10

Jade's POV

I woke up finding my body ache like hell. My felt sore and my arms weak. I turned to my side. I smiled looking at Calum still fast asleep. Pushing the covers away I slip on his shirt and boxers sneaking out of the room.

Beating the eggs for an omelette I hummed to myself. I felt two arms wrap around me and a small kiss on my shoulder.

"Mm... omelette." Calum said in a husky voice.

I turned around and wrapped my arms on the nape of his neck.

"Good morning." I said to him.

"Good morning. I had fun last night." he smiles cheekily.

I gave him a punch and he laughed. I returned to cooking breakfast as he lets go of me.

"This omelette is so good." he said munching.

I smiled and ate along with him.

"You also look dashing in my boxers and shirt." he smirks.

"Flirt."

Calum's POV

We played along the beach waters and laid on the sand. She laughed along my corny jokes and stories which I tell over and over.

"Calum!!" Jade yelled.

I hurriedly ran towards her. She held her stomach again crying.

"What happened?" I asked her carrying her inside.

All I heard was a cry from her.

"I need to take you to the hospital." I said.

She shook sher head no. I didn't listen. No matter what happens I need you safe. I'd kill myself right now really.

"I'm sorry Jade. I have to."