Part 6

PART 6

Calum's POV

Jade got out of the hospital two days later. I went to her place everyday to check on her. Well today she wanted to go out and have some fresh air. We sat by an old tree in the park muching some snacks for our little picnic.

"Cal?" Jade said opening up a conversation.

I intertwined my fingers with hers playing it constantly. She lays her head down on my chest waiting for an answer.

"Yes?" I asked.

"What if die? What will you do?"

Those words stung. The fact that the word death already hurt made it stung even more. Why would she even talk about that? We're still young and I want to live my whole life ahead with her.

"I would probably die too." He said.

"No." She said sitting up. "Cal, listen." She held my face.

I looked into her eyes and she was serious. Clearly this was no joke.

"If I die one day, I want you to live your life. Explore the world. Go on great adventures because my book might end but yours is not. I am just a part of it. Okay?" She said.

I did not answer her. In my eyes she was wrong. She was my world. If I would ever lose her I would never forgive myself. No matter what the world says.

I kissed her nothing more. I had nothing left to say. Nothing left to feel.

"Calum, it is just a girl thing. Calm down." Michael said.

"Complex beings with insecurities."  Ashton added.

They are even worse than I thought when it comes to girls. I need a good advice really not just some joke.

"Bastards."Luke said.

We all looked up to him.

"It may be a girl thing or whatever but it just shows how much she cares for you.  A little question, a little thought, a piece of mind to give peace to her soul."

Finally the words I needed to hear. Luke was right. In fact, he was always right. He always knew what to do or say and I looked up to him for that.

"Calum, get this. She might be going through something just be there for her."

I will. She's my girl she's my everything.