Part 9

Calum's POV

I heard a cry coming from a room as I walked the hallways of the hospital. I ran towards Jade's room finding a nurse leaving her room. I hurried inside seeing my girl in tears. In pain. We wrap our arms quickly around each other never letting go.

"Calum." She sobbed.

"I'm here. Everything is gonna be okay." I said rubbing her back.

"Take me away from here please." She cried.

"They'll help you here." I said trying to convince her.

She shook her head still crying.

"Please." She begged.

Driving away I saw something I haven't seen in a while. A look of happiness in her eyes. The ones that make it sparkle and light up my world.

"Where do you wanna go?" I asked her.

"Away from here." She said raising her arms up in the air while the wind hit our faces.

I laughed and sped up as she put on some sun glasses. As we drove wherever the road takes us.

"Whoops stop light." I said stopping the car.

"Awwh... I hate stops. Can't we just go along?" She pouted.

I laughed at her reaction.

"What's so funny?" She cocked and eyebrow on me.

"Stop lights aren't bad." I said.

"Yes they are."

"No. They were made for this." I said pecking her lips.

She blushed. I smiled and placed my hand on her thighs and drove away.

Jade's POV

"We're lost." Cal said scratching his head.

Actually I didn't mind. For once I was happy. Whenever I'm with him I felt alive like I wasn't dying. With him everythonh seems right.

"Are you actually listening listening to me?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said carelessly.

"So do you wanna go the beach or?"

"The beach is fine." I said.

The amazing sunset watched over us as our feet played along the white sand.

"Jade, can I ask you.something?" He said.

"Of course."

"Well, remember that I told you that we're gonna make all our dreams come true?"

I nodded signaling him to go on.

"Well I wanted to ask you if younwill spend eternity with me?" He said oulling out a ring from his pocket.

I smiled and started to cry not because that I was in pain but because I was happy.

"I know it's notba diamond ring. It 's a cheap ring nothing expensive or-"

"Yes. Of course I would!" I cut him off.

He looked at me shocked.

"I don't need a diamond ring. I need you and no kind of jewelry can replace that." I said.

He slid the ring onto my finger and kissed me passionately.

"Let's run away." I said when we pulled back.