Part 4

Jade's POV

So, it is official. My long best friend Calum and I are now dating. Secretly. Well here we are at the park playing by the swings.

"Aaah... air!" Calum said swinging high.

I looked up watching him soar. Silently admiring him. I never thought that we'd actually 'be in a relationship'.

"Jade Baby? What's wrong?" he said as he stopped swinging.

It took me a few moments to answer as I was lost in my thoughts of him.

"Wha-no. Nothing."  I assured him.

He scrunched his nose. Looks like he did not believe me. I made a ton of excuses on my head.

"It's okay. No rush." He said walking towards me.

I nodded. Thank you for being sooo understanding.

Calum's POV

"Want some ice cream?" I asked her changing the topic to lighten her up.

She nodded with a cheerful look in her eyes. A kind of look I don't see usually but I am willing to keep that look. Her brown eyes glittered up as if she was a little girl having candy. I love it.

The ice cream shop was empty. Great. More alone time with my girl ♡♡♡. I ordered her favorite.

"One vanilla ice cream with whipped cream and a chocolate ice cream with syrup for the lovely girl beside me."

I felt Jade punch the side of my arm. I snaked my arm to hold her side.

"Will that be all?" the cashier asked.

"Rainbow sprinkles on my order please." She added.

I mentally face palmed myself. How can I forget that. I looked down trying to hide my embarassed face. Really,  how can I miss that.

"Cal, it's getting late." Jade said looking at her watch.

"I should take you home." I frowned. I wanted to spend more time with her.

"But I don't want to go home yet." She insisted.

I shook my head no. She has to go home before people start worrying. I saw her eyes become dark and her lips turn pale.

"Come on." I said standing up.

She followed and took my hand. We walked out the place together. She started wabbling and lost her balance a bit.

"Whoa.... You okay?" I asked.

"Mhhm.. just a little tired that's all."

I wanted to believe her but the sight in front of my eyes scared me. Her eyes turned darker her lips was paler. She was starting to lose color and before I knew it she was out.

"Jade, Jade?" I said trying to wake her up.

If something happens to her I would fucking kill myself.