Part 11

Calum's POV

I clenched my fist as I paced back and forth. Fretting every moment for her. I wish I was beside her. I wish I was the one in her place.

"Calum." Ally, Jade's best friend came crying.

I hugged her. We both needed that.

"What happened?" She asked.

I shook my head and broke down. Ally watched me as I fell on the ground. No words came out of my mouth.

"It's my fault." I choked.

"No, no, no. It's no one's fault. Stop blaming yourself." Ally said trying to comfort me.

We waited for a few hours before the doctor came out.

"She's very strong you know. Cancer cells have spread throughout her body. Hopefully, she wakes up from coma."

He then led us to the ICU where her room was. I felt like my world was crashing. I got dressed and came in.

I stroked her hair and held her hand as I cried.

"Jade? I... I know you can hear me right?  Remember what I said to you before? We'll get out of this shit together. So please... Please don't leave me. I... I can't go on without you."

Then I heard the thing I feared the most. A long beepeing sound. I saw a straight line.

"No!" I cried hitting the button calling the nurses.

They came rushing in as I held her in my arms for the last time. My girl, my world is taken away from me. I'm lost, gone, broken.

Luke, Michael and Ashton pulled me out of the room. I cried. That was the only thing I could do.

"She's gone." I kept saying.

"I'm sorry mate." Ashton said.

I hit myself. Stupid Calum. My heart and soul broke apart in a blink of an eye.

"Don't give up on mate. She never gave up. It just beat her up." Ashton said.

"Fuck this." I said.

I looked up to Luke and Michael with oain on their faces.

"Calum?" Luke asked.

"I... I give up on me too."

Jade was gone. My heart, my love. I don't know what to do now. She was gone and so am I....