Coming out

Ok, so I've had a lot of people ask me for tips on coming out so I figured that I would make an entry on it.

Something I can't stress enough:
Don't force/let people force you into coming out. It's your choice and you would want to only come out in a safe environment/situation.

Coming out doesn't always go well and if you need to talk to someone, there's a lot of people out there. (I hope none of you face/faced this)If you get kicked out for coming out, there are many homes and projects that will help you and care for you, just doing a quick search will bring up a few.

don't feel pressured to come out. It's a very personal thing and it takes time to fully prepare. And even after you come out you will most likely still feel anxious, but that's normal. It's normal to feel weird when being referred to by your pronouns and name after coming out, and you might want to change them once your out. that's okay! take as much time as you need to discover who YOU are, remember that you are loved, you are valid, and you are amazing <3.

I might add more to this later but for now, I'm gonna wrap this up❤️
//Have any of you guys came out yet?

Being Non-binaryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara