Esc

"Alarm, Alarm! Prisoner thirteen have escaped! I repeat, prisoner thirteen have escaped!"

Alarms went off in every corner, gates slammed shut, every door there is locked themselves because of the alarm.

Guards and prisoners turned their heads to see what is going on, they all exchanged a terrified look, they all know who escaped, which is no good news.

G.U.N forces ran inside the building, armed with weapons.

The prisoner can not escape this prison. They have to catch the person before it is too late.

"Update, prisoner thirteen is in corridor six! I repeat, prisoner thirteen is in corridor six!" The radio went crazy.

All G.U.N forces ran towards corridor six, hoping to catch the prisoner there.

The soldiers caught something orange moving in the corridor, they all aimed their weapons to the target, shouting; "You are surrounded by G.U.N! Hands up and surrender, or else we will open fire!"

The prisoner stopped in his tracks and slightly moved his head to look at the soldiers behind him. He have ran into a trap, the only way out is where the soldiers stand.

"So nice of you to drop by"

The prisoner talked back at them, avoiding their commands.

"Hands in the air, I repeat, hands in the air!" A soldier shouted.

Which caused a smile on the muzzle of this prisoner. "Do I have to?"

He turned around, revealing having a gas mask on, but obeyed, raising his hands in the air, but the soldiers weren't that easily fooled once they saw an object the prisoner's right hand.

That looks like a small bottle filled with something...

"Drop what you have in your hand!" Another soldier shouted, the others slowly approaching him.

His smile widened. "Alright, I hope you like clean Nitrogen"

The soldiers gasped is fright as he dropped the bottle, the glass breaking on impact, causing clean Nitrogen to fill the room.

"Toodles idiots!" The prisoner flied over them and ran towards the exit.

"Alarm, alarm! Turning on air cleaning!" The air conditioners turned on around the base, slowly cleaning the air, but most of the G.U.N soldiers were already dead by breathing in too much Nitrogen.

A few minutes went by, prison cops is running their feet off by trying to find the escaped prisoner. Even the other prisoners hoped they would find him.

The speakers turned slowly on, a painful noise scratching everyones ears before a voice spoke;

"Update, Miles Prower has escaped... I repeat, Miles Prower has escaped..."

X

"I, Sally Acorn speak live on Mobious news as it now appears that prisoner Miles Prower has escaped from Angel Island prison, this afternoon. Throughout his escape it also appears that twenty-four G.U.N soldiers were killed with a powerful amount of clean Nitrogen gas-"

The news reportef kept on talking as a blue hedgehog listened and watching the screen in visible confusion.

"Who is Miles Prower?"

He asked his friends who watched in disbelief from the news. When no one answered, the hedgehog looked behind and around himself.

He faked a cough, catching their attention.