Insert

"Miles Prower, what about you hedgie?~"

The shadow answered. A lunar moonlight slowly creeping out within the clouds, revealing two men who seems to be awfully close.

'Waitaminute- that's me and Tails!' Sonic widened his eyes in surprise. 'I don't remember any of this happening...'

"That's not what I meant you idiot. Who do you think you are, lurking around the stores in the middle of night with a gun!" Sonic tightened his grip around the fox's wrists, who the fox didn't seem to notice. "My my- you are quite strong blue~" The fox isn't interested the slightest to answer the hedgehog's questions.

"Why you little-"

"Hush now hedgie- or the police will catch us both~" The fox smiled, knowing he had the advantage.

Sonic stiffened as he felt a chilling cold run down his spine as he hears and feels cops run through his ghost like body. He panicked and ran into the corner where his past self and Tails is, not knowing that he can't be seen. "uuuuuh...."

The hedgehog sighed, staring into the sly fox's eyes. "You want to go to jail?" He threatened, but the fox only let out a snicker. Then, leaned in, closer to Sonic's face. "I've been there, broken out of that hell hole too and I can do it again" Miles says. Wagging his namesakes while smiling. "But I have an offer for you, blue-" Within a second, the fox used his tail to feint the hedgehogs legs, making him trip and connect with the ground. A grunt leaving his mouth. A flat sole got pushed against his cheek, holding his head to the ground.

"You shouldn't underestimate me, blue. Think a little maybe? How did I break into a jewelry store without the alarm going off, or any of the other stores as well?" The fox asked. "Or, maybe you didn't get that far?" The hedgehog growled, grabbing his leg, but the fox had no plan in moving it.

"Say- what is your name anyways, or maybe I should just keep calling you hedgie, or blue?"

His heart skipped, he liked these nicknames better... 'Sonikku is just... Creepy...'

The hedgehog narrowed his eyes. The fox didn't seem to be scared at all. "Call me Sonic- and that's it" He says. "Hmm, cute~" Miles replied, removing his foot from Sonic's face. The hedgehog got up quickly, but not fast enough to catch the organized fox. Who is already on top of the roof above him. "I will see ya soon, Sonic~" Then he left, not to be seen again for weeks.

X

Sonic almost stumbled over his own memory as everything moved in a blur of colors. It's like time itself is spinning. Everything is just a mere blur, until it suddenly stopped and he stands in a room. 'This is.. my old room. The one in Mystic ruins'

Sonic got mesmerized by Miles' eyes. The hedgehog is staring deeply into those ocean blue eyes. Miles sitting in the window seat, his hand holding onto the wall above him for support. Sonic's hands placed on each side of the fox's legs. "I never noticed how of a wonderful color your eyes possess" Sonic says. A soft chuckle escaped Miles' lips. He moved his head a little to the side, closing his eyes to avoid eye contact- but also the small blush spreading over his muzzle.

"You're quite charming hedgie~" He says softly. His heart beating with warmth from hearing Sonic's words.

"So, Miles. You came here for, what reason?" Sonic asked, breaking the charming aura. The fox slowly slid down the window seat, his body touching Sonic's. Gently. The hedgehog didn't plan on moving his hands away from the window.