X

Warning: Strong "scenes" ahead
And yes, this chapter is short.
_______________________________________

"Stop running!"
"You always run away!"
"Coward!"
"Why can't you listen to me for once!?"

It's dark, but no clouds in the sky. The wind is howling at the night sky.
Cold and Fright surrounds the room, nothing more, nothing less.

"I am scared"
"I just, can't get rid if this- delightful feeling!"

Looking at him with terror and confusion. The darkness covers his sins that it’s smeared over his hands, but visible to the mobian eye.

"I- I"
"You got to help me!"

He takes a step back.
He takes a step forward.

"What have you done?!"

Taken aback, his eyes glossy. His hands shivering, he walks slowly towards him. Needy of help.

"Help.. me..." Drops of warm water hits the ground as the person closened in.

"Stop it! Get away from me!" He clenched his head, falling down to the ground. Shivering like a child.

"No one can help you!"

X

Television flickering in front of him. Faint voices be heard.
Sonic the hedgehog is constantly being repeated. "What is happening?" He asked with fear and confusion. Televisions appearing on every corner in this black abyss. They speak. Soon he is surrounded by flickering screens and people saying his name. Over and over again.
"Make it stop!"

"Failure"
"Sacrifice"
"Hero of Mobious no more"

An earraping sound shot through his eardrums. Making him scream and twist in pain.
The ground disappeared, he falls, falling and falling. Down he goes with no ending. Only black.

X

"Where the heck am I now...?" He mumbled, trying to move, but struggling. Tied down, he is stuck. "Oh no..."

"So kind of you to join the fun Sonikku!" Miles smiled, his eyes insanely attached to his own emerald green eyes. "Oh so gorgeous you are~" He slid his hand over his cheek. "But how lovely won't you be with wounds! Or maybe I should try my poisons on you!? I can't decide!" He laughs.

"What about neither!" Sonic tugged the leather straps, groaning in frustration. Miles smirked. "They are tight, aren't they?~" He walked to Sonic's head, holding it from behind. "Oh! I know! What if I cut your head off!? That way you will bleed, oh so lovely!"

Sonic have never felt his heart sink so deep and beat so hard in his life. 'Stop- what is going on!?'

Eyes widened with horror as he feasts his eyes upon the sharpest weapon he have seen. "You will soon feel the pain I feel!" He laughs.

Pain- is what's going on.

X

Silence, no one else is around. There is only black, and one more person.
Miles is looking at him, just a few feet away. His eyes dark as the place they remain in. Sonic doesn't say a word, but his eyes show emotions.
"Fear, confusion and unsecurity. Those are the emotions you feel, right?" Miles asked, looking at the blue hedgehog with no emotion.

He simply nodded, sharpening his ears. Miles cracked a smile. "Sounds familiar, doesn't it..?" Sonic slowly shook his head.

"I am so confused Miles... Why don't you just tell me!?" His shouting echoed through the place. His anger and fear, blinding him. The fox chuckled. "You are way too blind to see such Sonikku~ Therefore you always need someone to tell you what to do, am I wrong?"

Sonic went silent. What he says is true, but not something he wants to admit. Even so, what does that have anything to do with this massacre?

"Tsk" Miles walked up to Sonic, looking him in the eyes. "I cannot believe what you did to me back then, but after sitting locked into prison multiple times- I have had the time to think. Making my own wish-"

Sonic looked at him, tensing every muscle in his body. "Which is...?" Miles smirked.

"What you have done to me, I will do to you. Sonikku~" He grabbed hold of a rope that is swirled around Sonic's neck, dragging him towards his face. Miles- looking even more insane than usual, made Sonic terrified. Everything in is body went numb.

The fox dragged him down, making him slip and fall. The rope choking him. "I will make you fall into an endless black hole that will tear you apart!"

"You liar!"
Every word shot him like bullets being fired.
"You traitor!" The lightning crashed down as the rain continues to pour.

"You- you bastard!" Miles let go of the rope, which made Sonic lose his footing, he slipped in the water and barely managed to get one hand to grip the invisible edge. "Help!" Sonic shouted, giving Miles a begging look. He knelt down, looking at him. "So pitiful, but why should I help someone who let me suffer?" His presence faded away.
"No!"
His hand slipped. "No!!"

X

If you can't wake up from a nightmare, maybe you are not asleep