E

The night fell upon Mobotropolis, stars slowly lighting up in the sky. A soft wind took hold of a dark green hood and dragged it off the person's head. Miles sighed and pulled it back over his ears, the wind howling in his eardrums as he walked over to a white building with multiple floors- the hospital.

He made sure that the cameras didn't spot him by walking away from their sight. By sneaking up in a tree nearby, he jumped neatly through the open window to the third floor. He looked around instinctively to make sure there is no one else in the room than the patient. He sees nobody, but he spotted a camera. So, he picked up a small gun. Handmade by the fox himself- designed not to make a sound when one pulled the trigger. He aimed at the camera and shot it out of function.

Standing up, his eyes travelled to the patient, his smile appeared as he looked upon his beautiful body once again. "Oh Sonikku~ You look so gorgeous~" Miles smiled, sitting down on the side of his hospital bed.

Sonic is worn out after the explosion in the building hours ago. A few cuts and scars covered his chest and arms- but his fur hides the rest. His face have the expression of being uneasy- but he looks peaceful.Miles brushed his hand over Sonic's arm and shivered. "So mighty~" He eyed his face and slid his hand softly to his cheek, petting it. Miles smiled even more, purring in the process. "You are beautiful- So perfect, so soft, but so innocent~" He feels his heart pace up, beating faster, but softly. "Oh Sonikku~ You are doing wonders to me!~" Miles accidentally whispered louder than he have meant, making Sonic waking up.

He slowly opened his eyes and Miles noticed his chance- smirking. Before Sonic could see what is going on in the dark, he climbed on top of the hedgehog and looked down in his eyes. Ignoring locking his arms and legs.

It took Sonic sometime to get used to the dark, but he have noticed that he isn't alone in the room. "M-Miles..." He stuttered, not budging from his bed. "Oh Sonikku~ You are so beautiful when you sleep~" Miles caressed his hand over Sonic's cheek. Not fierce nor hard, but soft. He liked it- in a way. "What are you doing here...?" He whispered. Sonic looked sort of broken, unable to do anything. He heals quickly, but now he felt paralyzed with him on top.

"Little ol' me? I am just checking in on you, making sure the bomb didn't do that big of an impact~" Miles answered, looking into Sonic's emerald eyes, oh those eyes. They are like shimmer in the sunlight. Like a fire that can't burn out."I didn't want to hurt you that badly Sonikku~" Sonic's head stopped spinning. 'Didn't want to hurt me that badly...?'

Footsteps closened in towards Sonic's door. "Seems like our time is up my love~" He leaned into his ear. "The next note is in Silver's pocket~" His hot breath made Sonic shiver, his quills rising up a bit, but he didn't move.

Just as he blinked, Miles was gone. The door opened and a doctor walked in. Checking up on him. "I heard voices, you alright?" He asked, a dark red colored cat. "Y-yeah, just a weird dream. I must have talked in my sleep" Sonic chuckled sleepy. 'Why am I lying?'

"Tell us if there is anything you are concerned about" Sonic nodded and he left. Leaving Sonic to think for himself. He sighed and laid back down. 'There is a thought that I can't get rid of'... The hedgehog sighed.'There is something about Miles that bothers me... He is a stranger to me, but at the same time he feels so familiar...'

X

The day after Sonic feels healed enough to visit Silver. He is still unconscious, covered in bandages and connected to a liquid thing. Still, he looks peaceful. Sonic smiled a little and patted his shoulder gently. "I am going to fix this, eventually..." He sighed and picked up Silver's jacket that hangs over a chair, searching his pockets. He found a crumbled note which have the letter 'N' on it. He hated these notes, but opened them anyways.Are you sure the fire was caused by me? Or did you let the cat flee?~Sonic is getting used to these notes. Sometimes they are specific, sometimes they hide something. This time, Sonic knew who to go to. He only knows one cat that is alive.