Chapter 6

(Scott's P.O.V)

We lay next to each other on Mitch's bed breathing heavily

"That was fun" I say with a smirk. He squeezes my hand lightly, I respond doing the same. By then it was 12. "Wanna go to sleep?" I say. He nods and rolls next to me. I wrap my arms around him feeling the warmth of my body against his cool figure. I look at him slowly. His dark brunette hair flipped to the side, his jawline you could cut with a knife. And those eyes, the killer eyes that killed my insides when I first saw him.

The eyes that made me fall in love.

We drift off to sleep. I wake up at 9 that saturday. Mitch no longer in my arms. I see him walk back into the room

"Hey babe" he says

"Hey, whatsup?" He smiles is get up and wrap my arms around him. Slowly rocking back and forth "I don't want this weekend to end"

"Me either" he says quietly "what now?" I knew this would happen. What now? Would mitch and I date? Or should we keep up the act

"I don't know." I say sighing he sighs as well

"So the act continues?"

I say nothing sighing that I might have to come out. Plus the boys were bound to find out sometime I was in choir, I was gay, and Mitch was my boyfriend.

"No more act." I say sternly. Mitch turns around and eyes me

"Really?" He says questionly

"Yes. I left a lot of friend behind when I became friends with the boys. I want my regular life back."

"I will be right by your side all the way" I smile we talk and ask Kirstie to come over. She was surprised when Scott was here.

"You guys are, wait what"

"Were friends" Mitch says

"Maybe a little bit more.." He looks back and smiles at me. I hear Kirstie squeal.

"AWE YOU GUYS ARE WAY TOO CUTE!" we laugh and she hugs us "Scott. What are you gonna do about your 'group'" he explains and she nods. We continue the day playing, eating. Singing. Kirstie and Scott head home around 7. I lay down, breathing in and out. Then I realize how trashed the place is, and how mom is coming back tomorrow.

Shit.