Chapter 14: Pie and Other Foods

"So!" Dean began, sliding up next to his angel. "Are you ready for today?"

"Yep!" Cas agreed, smiling. "Are Sam and Charlie going to stalk us again?"

"Nah, I got them under control." Dean assured him. And so, Destiel headed about their day.

Meanwhile, deep in the dungeon of the bunker, Sam and Charlie sat on the floor, chained to chairs, as Sherlock's first episode started to play.

"I gotta give it to him," Charlie admitted. "The man knows how to keep his prisoners entertained."

*~*~*~*

"What are we gonna check off today?" Dean asked, curious as to what crazy thing Cas would launch them into. The angel grinned smugly.

"It's a surprise, because I know you'll love it." He declared, removing his tie and gaining Dean's full attention.

"What kind of surprise?" 

"You'll see." Cas insisted, tying the tie around Dean's eyes so that he couldn't see. "No peeking!"

"Awwww." Dean complained, but he allowed Cas to blindly lead him through the bunker, before stopping in one of the rooms.

"Now, inhale." Cas instructed. Dean frowned, but did as he was  told, only to be greeted by a very familiar scent. It was something warm, and it smelled of cinnamon and fruit filled world peace.

"Pie?" Dean asked hopefully. 

"Pie." Cas confirmed, removing the tie. Dean opened his eyes and his jaw hit the floor. 

There was food everywhere. 

Dozen of fresh baked pies littered a table, followed by a mouth watering stack of burgers that were stuffed with bacon, and cheese, and everything else that made burgers amazing. There was a huge container of mac n cheese on a chair, and trays of pulled pork, ribs, fries, and other artery clogging foods crowded the room. 

There was not a healthy thing to be seen.

"Oh my god." Dean drooled. Cas wordlessly handed his boyfriend a fork.

"Food." He explained. "Savor it." Dean nodded and practically dove for the pies.

As Dean started to devour burgers and pie without another word, Cas turned on a TV to the cooking channel, content to watch people make elaborate cakes as he ate flavor packed peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

Three hours, six pies, thirteen burgers, a rack of ribs, half a pound of mac n cheese, and a gallon of water later, Dean paused in his determination to become instantly obese, and promptly curled up in Cas's lap in a food coma.

"Did you make all that food?" He asked sleepily. Cas nodded.

"You'd be amazed what I can get done while you are sleeping, Dean." The angel declared, playing with the Winchester's hair.

"You made those pies?"

"All of them."

"Oh my god, I love you."

"I doubt my father would approve of you using his name like that."

"Cas, you just made me the greatest pies I have ever eaten in my entire life- I don't care what Chuck has to say."

"Well, then I'll take that as a compliment." Dean smiled.

"You smell like pie....."

"The whole room smells like pie, Dean."

"Still....Why didn't you ever tell me you could cook?"

"I didn't know I could. Last night was my first try."

"....THAT was the first time you've EVER cooked?

"Yes."

"And it was THAT good?"

"I suppose." A look of utter shock crossed over Dean's face as he gazed at Cas.

"You are never leaving me." He declared. Cas grinned.

"Okay."

"No, I'm serious. You make the best pie in the universe- I physically will never let you out of my sight again."

"I'm okay with that."

"Who put food on the list?"

"I did."

"Oh my god, I should marry you."

"The angels would probably frown upon that."

"SCREW THE ANGELS- THEY'RE NOT GETTING BETWEEN ME AND MY PIE GUY." Cas laughed.

"Pie guy?"

"Yes. I'm dating the hottest pie guy in the universe, and he's mine, and I'd murdered twenty angels before I'd let him be stolen from me."

"Awww, you big pie softie." Dean grinned.

".....Cas.....What are we going to do with the rest of the food?"

"....I don't care."

*~*~*~*~*~*

Two days later, Charlie and Sam were halfway through all of Doctor Who, munching on burgers and surrounded by food.

"Um...." Gabriel began, watching them. "Sammoose- you want out of here?"

"Nah." Sam insisted, not even caring that he was still chained up. "I'm good."

"Join us, Gabriel." Charlie insisted. 

".......Okay." The archangel agreed, sitting next to his moose and stealing the lone slice of pie that Dean had rewarded them with.