Chapter One

10,000 years since Zarkon's tyranny began...the rebellion only beginning 50 years ago. The rebellion has grown since 50 years ago, but is still small. We have fought for decades, meeting others who fight for freedom, and others who listen to legends for hope that their planet will be free from Zarkon's reign. There have been many who have sacrificed their lives to end the reign of the Galra, we all wish for our descendants to live in a free universe, so we fight. We fight to free our future and fight to for the fallen. We have started a revolution that will last many decades to this day. But some still question what will become of this war.  

Most had heard of the legendary Voltron and had hoped for it to lead the rebellions towards freedom. But with it gone, a piece of that hope has been lost. Many know of the legendary Voltron......but...
.
.
.
.
What about the Lunar Titan?

...let's begin our story...

~Shiro's POV~

"Alright team, amazing job out there today, we handled the situation well. Let's head back to the castle." we had just finished helping a planet that was enslaved by the Galra. Once we got I the castle, I went to the bridge and sat down at my seat, working on a few things and...to be honest with myself, stargazing. We had been fighting the Galra for a while and it seems we have been doing a great job.
Allura had told us to rest until we arrived to the planet Orion, who had given us a distress signal, so until then, I guess I have my free time.

~~~~~

"Paladins! I need you all in the bridge!" the intercom screamed through the castle we all arrived as allura was typing away at the screen, "Is everything alright, princess?" I asked. She looked over at us with a confused look. "When I opened the wormhole, it closed about a few systems away from the coordinates. Something was blocking our jump. But we have arrived already. Coran, ready the hailing sequence with the civilian."

We all went to our seats as a video call was entered through somewhere in the planet. A woman with scarlet hair and goldish brown eyes appeared on the screen. In the background you could hear gunfire and people yelling commands.

~Natasha's POV~

"Get those civilians to cover!" we were currently fighting with the Galra. My partner, Chris, had found civilians in a few abandoned building and we came to rescue them, only for it to be a trap. We currently were winning this small battle.

I smiled as I sliced a sentry and went back to cover. "Hey Nat! Someone's calling through our distress signal!" Chris told me. "Finally! Jeez what took them so long?" I went over to a small machine and opened up the video link. On the screen I could make out five people in seats and a woman in the middle. The man in the front seat was the first to speak, "We are the paladins of Voltron. We are here to assist you."

I stayed there a bit shocked, Voltron? I thought it was destroyed along with all of Altea?

"uh...you weren't the help we were expecting but alright. My names Natasha, Nat for short, me and a few others are helping out trapped civilians and we're in the heat of battle right now. Those dumb Galran idiots...-" I was interrupted by an explosion that went off not to far from me. "you all need to hurry up and get here. I'm glad you guys are finally joining up with the divine coalition." They all had confused faces but I ended the video call before they could speak any further.  I then grabbed my blade and went to go help out my partner on the field. ' let's hope the legend rings true... '.

~Keith's POV~(I'm trying to do multiple povs so that people exist)

"Divine Coalition? What is that, another rebellion?" I asked, looking over at allura, who stood there dumbfounded. "Oh wow, so the mullet can think, good job" I only sent a glare at Lance. "We need to focus on helping the civilians right now, we can ask questions when we finish the mission." Shiro stated. We all nodded in agreement and focused on the planet that we were closing in on. Allura broke the silence.

"Next stop, Orion."

///////

Hey guys! I really hope you enjoyed this chapter and I am currently working on the second one! Anyways comment whose paladin's POV's you want in the next chapters and I promise you that I will do what I can to make it happen you can also chose POV's from any aphmau characters as well. Anyways I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.

Until then, later!

       ~Alyia
Word count: 806