7

I came around the corner fully, embracing Namjoon tightly before stepping back to grab some of the bags in his hands. He declined the offer and held the bags close, insisting it was a surprise. Slipping off his shoes with a content sigh, and hung up his coat in the closet.

"Sorry baby for being late, but I figured we should celebrate our last night here with some tasty takeout and perhaps some cuddles later?"

I tossed my head back and laughed. Namjoon always knew my soft spots. Takeout food and cuddles were my favorite combination. I wrapped my arms loosely about his waist once again and pecked his lips a hello. "That sounds perfect honey." I offered to take the bags from him again, but he declined. Instead he walked into the living room and began to set up our little dinner date on the floor. Every time I went to pitch in some help, he would shoo me away with soft spoken demands. 

After a while of failed attempts, I leaned back against the couch and watched as he laid everything out meticulously. My mind wandered to the conversation Jimin and I had earlier, and I bit at my lower lip in thought.

I figured now was as best a time as ever to talk to him about Jimin. If I didn't do it now, I would have to do it later. At least if I did it now, I could relax afterward.  I took a deep breath before seating myself in front of my food on the floor, looking over at Namjoon. His cheeks were dusted pink, his dimple showing prominently as he smiled sweetly. I tilted my head and admired my boyfriend, god I loved him so much.

"Hey Joonie? I had Jimin over earlier, and we got to talking," I grabbed a plastic fork and unwrapped it from the plastic it sat in, "And I wanted to ask how you'd feel about Jimin coming with us. We could rent a two room apartment and he'd help pay. On nights we wanted privacy, he could just go to Jungkook's. I told Jimin I would be okay with it, but that I needed to talk to you first for a definitive answer." I opened the box of food before me, taking a bite and hurrying to swallow. "The more I thought into it, I came to the realization that with Jimin with us, we could all explore Seoul, and the four of us, if you include Jungkook, could be together again! We'd have a good web of friendships so we wouldn't feel lonely! And if we wanted to explore, it'd be more than the two of us!" I wanted to continue, but when I peered over at Namjoon, I felt the need to stop. I hesitated and took another bite of the food.

"W-What do you think, Joon-ah?"

A silence fell between us. As Namjoon ate, I could tell his beautiful mind was deep at work. He was picking apart every possibility and weighing the outcomes. I could see it all over his face. The only thing difficult to read was his position on the idea.

After a long bout of thought, Namjoon lifted his chin and with a smile, nodded his head, "I think it would be a great idea! It gives Jimin the chance to meet new people and do new things. It could be a world of opportunities for him as well, and he wouldn't be alone. We would benefit greatly from the added income as well," He licked some sauce from his lips before continuing to speak, "The apartment I had for us was already a two bedroom. We could afford the rent easily alongside utilities. If Jimin were willing to pitch in with groceries and maybe another bill, it would be perfect! Just as long as we get to have our occasional night in, if you know what I mean~" His smile hid beneath a newfound smirk, and I felt myself blushing.

"Of course! He assured me that he'd give us alone time!" I waved a hand in the air to dismiss the subject and scooped more food into my mouth. I picked up my phone and texted Jimin to tell him the important news.

~~~~