You Only Get One Shot

-Sydney POV-

            Standing in line for this meet and greet for Chris Brown was really starting to make me mad. If one more obsessed fan pushed me, I was going to lose it.

            There was a sudden shove from behind me and next thing I know, I'm face to face with Chris Brown.

            He smiled at me, “Wassup lil' mama,” he nodded, signing a glossy picture of him and handing it to me. I looked at it. It read: C. Breezy was Here :)

            I raised my eyebrow and looked back up at him. Dang he was tall.

            “So you want a picture or what?” he moved from behind the table to come and drag me to a life sized cut out poster of him. I was completely speechless.

            Was this how he always acted with his fans or is it just me?

            I snatched my arm out of his grip and turned to look at the camera my mother was holding.

            I was not at all pleased.

            “Sydney,” I raised my eyebrow at my mother, “Why don't you smile? You're standing next to Chris Brown,” she beamed at Chris.

            I rolled my eyes as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I just stood there, still as a statue.

            “You're not acting like most female fans,” Chris whispered.

            “Who said I was a fan?” I whispered back, finally smiling at the camera.

            I could hear Chris suck his teeth, “You here ain't you?”

            He had a point. “I'm here for your music, not you,” when the picture was finished I quickly moved away from him.

            Before I left, I turned to get one final look at him.

            He smiled down at me and reached into his pocket to pull out a glossy business card.

            I looked at his outstretched hand, “You're giving this to me because...”

            He laughed and placed the card in my hand, “Just text me,” he paused, staring into my eyes, “Sydney.”

            I could have died right then and there from the way he said my name.

            All low and sexy like.           

            I shivered, reluctantly leaving to head to the parking lot.