Part 3

-The Next Day-

JaNae texted me to say that we would be hanging out with the boys today. It would just be me, her, Tyga, and Chris.

I quickly got dressed, putting my hair in a high ponytail and grabbing the keys to JaNae's car.

The tour buses were parked outside of a hotel in downtown Dallas.

Locking the car doors, I walked up to Chris' bus and knocked on the door.

It immediately opened to reveal a smiling Chris.

I smiled back, “Morning,” I held up the fresh, hot donuts that I stopped to pick up on the way over.

“Hey SydBad,” he leaned down to give me a lingering kiss before grabbing my hand and leading me into the bus.

JaNae was sitting on the couch with Tyga, her legs resting in his lap.

“Hey Syd,” she said cheerily. She was glowing, and I can guarantee I knew why.

“Hey daddy's little girl,” I grinned.

She gave me the finger and I just laughed.

“Tigga,” I nodded at him.

He just shook his head, frowning.

I rolled my eyes, Niggas.

I tossed JaNae her keys and she put them in her hoodie pocket.

I then turned to Chris, “So what are we doing today?” I stuffed my hands inside my jean pockets.

Chris shrugged, “Whatever you want to do?” he came up to me and wrapped his arms around me.

I will never get tired of the way his arms feel.

“We could just hang out here and watch movies I guess,” he nodded and led me to another couch. He sat down then placed me on his right side, propping my feet up on his legs.

“Can we watch a scary movie?” JaNae asked, digging through the bags of donuts.

“Yeah sure,” Tyga grabbed the remote and turned the tv on to Friday The 13th.

As the movie started to progress, everyone started to get scared.

I had my arms wrapped around Chris, not knowing what was about to happen next.

JaNae was nervously eating her donut holes and muttering, “Bitch don't go in that barn.”

“Ahhh!” we all yelled when Jason popped out from nowhere, with an ax in his hand.

Then to make it even more creepy, there was a loud banging coming from the bus door.

We all looked at each other, daring one of us to go open it.

“Baby go answer the door,” JaNae nudged Tyga, who reluctantly got up and went to the door.

He hesitated before slowly pushing it open.

His face fell when he saw who it was, “The fuck are you doing here? How the hell did you find us?!” he yelled.

Who ever the person was decided not to answer him because they pushed past him and entered the bus.

There stood Kahoochie and her best friend Seiko.

“Oh hell no,” JaNae said.

Kahoochie just looked at her and scoffed. She then turned her attention back to me and Chris in each other's arms.

“What the fuck are you doing with this whore Chris?!” she yelled.

Chris gave an irritated sigh, “She ain't a whore and I suggest you back yo ass up out this bus before I call Big Pat,” he warned.