Finale

-Chance POV-

In the last four years me and Aubrey have been getting a lot closer. We've been dating for three years now and everyday feels like the first.

I got the phone call about the shoot out JaNae's house hours after it happened.

Me and Aubrey rushed over as soon as we could. When we got there, a silver Honda was parked on the grass.

“What the heck?” I breathed.

Aubrey looked over at me from the driver's seat.

We got out the car and made our way to the front double doors, which were wide opened.

When he stepped into the house, the first thing we saw were all the bullet holes along the walls.

An AK47 lay on the floor next to the couch, which had a puddle of dark, red blood it.

My heels clicked on the hardwood floor as we made our way into the kitchen.

There were towels soaked with blood on the counter top.

“Damn,” Aubrey whispered, taking in the kitchen.

“I know,” I responded.

I noticed a trail of blood leading out of the kitchen door to the deck.

We walked outside and saw four bodies laying on the edge of the deck.

JaNae, Sydney, Heather and Honey were standing in front of the bodies.

Tyga, with his son in his lap, Chris, and Trell were sitting in the deck chairs behind them.

They heard us coming and turned around, everyone, except Trell, with their guns raised.

“Woah!” we held our hands up, “It's just us,” they lowered their guns.

“What in the world happened?” I asked, walking over to am empty deck chair.

I looked at the four bodies, that I thought were dead.

Karrueche was looking at everyone with hatred in her eyes, but she wasn't moving at all.

Seiko had her eyes closed but you could tell she was breathing. Blood stained her the shoulder of her shirt.

Chyna, the stripper/groupie that Tyga slept with, was lsying motionless but, you could also tell that she was still alive.

Chauncey, the psycho, was face up with his eyes closed. Yeah. That one was actually dead.

“Well we were on Ustrem and this chick-,” Honey started to explain.

“Her twitter name was Mrs. C. Breezy,” Sydney added.

Honey laughed and continued, “Yeah, that was hella funny. But anyway, so the bitch basically disrespected Syd and Chris by saying he should have stayed with Kahoochie. So we went bologna on her then she replied with 'you won't be saying that in about two seconds'. Then next thing we know, niggas kicking down the front door and start shooting. Nae runs upstairs to protect her son then Tyga runs after her. We army crawl to the kitchen to get ready for fucking World War III. Sydney shot somebody in the kitchen-,” Honey immediately stopped.

JaNae shook her head, “I got em,” she pointed to Chauncey.

“Oh ok,” Honey continued, “Then Me, Heather, Trell, and Chris went outside where we were met by Tyga and little Kairo. Then Kahoochie and Seiko show up. They tell us to get to our knees while they were holding guns to Chris and Tyga's head. Then Sydney bursted through the door and beat Kahoochie's ass. Seiko saw it, then decided to put the gun to Kairo's head,” I gasped. Honey nodded, “And that's when JaNae walked outside, shooting her in the shoulder. Then just when the madness is over, Chauncey shoots JaNae in the side. So Tyga shot him. He's dead. Then we had to remove Nae's bullet and this is where we are now,” Honey gestured to the bodies.