Part 2

-Howie POV-

I shook my head at Tyga and JaNae.

They were just so nasty.

I looked at Chris across the table. He was gazing at Sydney longingly.

“I'ma be right back ya'll. I gotta take a piss,” he suddenly said.

Sydney looked at him, “TMI,” she said before returning to her blackberry.

Ha laughed, getting out of the booth and making his way toward the bathroom.

I slid out the booth after him. No one would notice that I was gone.

Truth is, I had a major crush on Chris. He was just so damn sexy. And his tattoos...don't even get me started on his tattoos.

I entered the bathroom, locking the door behind me. Chris was standing at one of the urinals with his eyes closed, oblivious to what was going on.

I sneaked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

He jumped from surprise and turned to look at me, a frown on his face, “What the fuck are you doing?” he zipped his pants up and flushed the urinal.

“Something I should have done a long time ago,” I whispered before running my hands under his shirt.

“What the fuck?!” he yelled.

I ignored him and continued to feel on his tatted and muscular chest.

I trailed kisses from the back of his neck to the front as I spun him around.

“Damn, I ain't gay nigga. What the fuck you doin?” he tried to shove me off but I wasn't having it. I was gonna have my way with him, whether he liked it or not.

“Damn nigga get off of me,” he was finally able to shove me off and he quickly exited the bathroom.

I turned toward the sink and hit it with my fist.

Dammit! I screwed everything up. He's obviously not gay. He likes Sydney. I could tell from the way he was looking at her. I can't go back out there now. I would be too embarrassed.

I sighed, “I will get my way,” I whispered to my reflection in the mirror.

-Sydney POV-

Chris came back out the bathroom with a scowl on his face.

“What's wrong?” I asked him when he sat down.

He just shook his head and drank some Dr. Pepper, looking at the flat screen tv that currently displayed a football game.

I shrugged my shoulders, deciding not to press the issue any further.

When the waitress came back to place our orders for dessert I told her I wanted a Chocolate Mocha Lava Cake. Those were the best.

When my cake came and I immediately dug into it. After I took the first bite, I slowly pulled the spoon out of my mouth, making sure to get every trace of chocolate.

I glanced up at Chris and he was looking at me, with his mouth hanging open.

“What?” I asked.

He licked his lips, “That's sexy as hell,” he whispered.

I blushed and continued to eat my cake.

We never even got to finish the game, for what reason, I don't know. So me, Chris, Bow, and Chance went back to the bus.

When Chris opened the door, we heard noises coming from the back part of the bus.

“What the fuck?” Chris muttered, making his way to the closed door.