Part 6

-Sydney POV-

Me and Chris were sitting in his room. Or should I say our room. Since me coming on tour with him wasn't planned, they had already booked two rooms. So he had to end up switching to a room that had two beds.

"What do you wanna do? I'm hungry," I was currently laying on my bed and watching Chris dance to random songs. The current song that was playing was 'All I Do Is Win'.

"We could order in and talk," he suggested, out of breath.

I shrugged my shoulders, "You don't mind ordering in room service?" I asked him.

He looked at me, shaking his head and giving me a lopsided smile, "Naw it's cool."

After I ordered the food, I returned to watching Chris dance.

"So tell me something about yourself that no one else knows," I pulled my knees up to my chest and wrapped my arms around my legs.

Chris stopped the music and came over to lay in front of me on the bed.

"I never wanted to date Karrueche," he said, looking at me.

I scrunched my eyebrows together, "What? Whatever do you mean by that?" I was suprisingly shocked, weren't you supposed to like someone before you actually started dating?

He shook his head, "It's complicated."

"How complicated can it get?" I asked, curiously.

Chris sighed, "I was kinda forced to date her. I never knew who she was until my manager pushed her up on me and when I did start dating her, she was so damn clingy and needy. She's supposedly a model but I don't know what for," he layed his head back down on the comforter of the bed.

"But you eventually grew to love her?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"More like a strong liking. I grew a strong liking for her," he clarified.

"Hmmm," I hummed.

"With you it's different, because I actually like you and I actually want to date you. I can see myself being in a committed relationship with you and growing to actually love you," he sat up so that he was face to face with me, his chest leaning against my legs.

He peered into my eyes, "I think I'm really starting to like you now," he leaned in a little bit more, his lips inching closer to mine.

I bit my lip.

Chris took in a breath, "You know it really turns me on when you do that," he said huskily.

I didn't say anything, I just wanted the feel of his lips on mine. He seemed to be thinking the same thing because next thing I know I'm in a very passionate and heated kiss with him.

We were making out for I don't know how long before there was an urgent knock on the door. "Perfect fucking timing," he muttered before getting off the bed and walking over to answer the door.

Expecting room service I peered around the corner, but I saw a fustrated Tyga instead.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, eyebrow raised.

He stalked into the room and plopped down next to me, "I fucked up Syd," was all he said.

I sighed, "What did you do this time?" I asked knowingly.

Tyga sighed heavily, "I admitted to having groupie sex with twenty girls while we were on tour," he mumbled.

My jaw literally dropped. I whacked him on the back of the head, "What the hell were you thinking?! You know Nae is crazy as hell. I'm surprised she didn't chop your dick off and feed it to her dog."