Part 7

-Chris POV-

-6 Months Later-

It's been six months since me and Syd got together. Since I last saw Karrueche. Since JaNae and Tyga got engaged. Since I last saw that nigga that tried to rape me. I shuddered everytime I thought about it.

I looked down at my Blackberry, noticing that I had a text from Syd.

Wifey: Hey! What do you want for dinner?

Me: How bout I cook tonight babe?

Wifey: ….u sure that's a good idea :)

Me: Hell yeah. U ain't know I could throw down in the kitchen!

Wifey: I kno that u almost burned it down one time! lol

Me: ….......THAT WAS A ONE TIME THING!!

Wifey: lol! If u say so!

Me: Besides, I wanna do something special for u baby

Wifey: ok :)

Everytime I talked to her it brought a smile to my face. It's been six months, I think it's safe to say that I love the girl. I really love her.

I was currently in the studio by myself, just listening to some music. It was times like these that I really love to enjoy life. Life is too short to be dealing with drama and bullshit.

There was a knock on the door and I paused Anthony Hamilton's voice.

“Come on,” I called to who ever was at the door.

Nicki's pink head appeared in the door way.

“Hey Nic,” I said getting up to give her a hug.

“Hey Breezy,” she slowly sat down in one of the chairs that was placed in front of the control panel.

“What's up? Why you look so down?” I asked her. She wasn't her usual bubbly and energetic self.

She shrugged her shoulders, “I'm just worried about JaNae. You know she already lost one baby, I really don't want her to lose another, especially with people popping up like they do,” she sighed.

I furrowed my eyebrows together in confusion, “People popping up?” I asked.

Nicki nodded, “Her ex just showed up out of no where and started demanding shit. Now that she's with Tyga he thinks that she owes him something and she doesn't owe him shit,” she explained.

I looked at her blankly, “What does that have to do with me?”

Nicki looked at me with hard eyes, “Because JaNae's ex is Sydney's sister's husband's younger brother. He's a criminal, Chris. He dealed drugs, killed people, you name it. If he thinks that Nae owes him something, then he's gonna try everything in his power to get whatever he wants. Including killing who ever he has to,” her jaw was firmly set.

I thought about it for a minute, the word 'killing' hitting me like a ton of bricks.

“So you think he's gonna kill Tyga?”

Nicki shrugged, “He might, or he might come through somebody else, including you and Sydney. All I'm saying is, we need to be protecting each other. Young Money is gonna be on it like a dick and a butt,” she informed me. I nodded, biting the inside of my cheek.

I just got Sydney, I don't wanna lose her.

-JaNae POV-

“What are you doing here?” anger and disgust was clearly in my voice as I faced my ex boyfriend, Chauncy.