Part 2

(Tord POV)

I woke up to the sound of knocking at my door. It was one of my soldier's Paul, asking to come in. I replied yes but then looked at his shocked face as he help up a gun. "Red leader?" He asked questioning me. "Well of course it's me you idiot!" I snapped. Who else would it be? "I think you should look in the mirror sir. "He said sounding a bit frightened. So I tried to get up, but found it hard to. Someone was holding onto me. I looked down and screamed. Not because of who I was, but who was in my bed.

(Tom's POV)

I woke up to the sound of screaming, But I didn't want to open my eyes. So I just turned around while saying, Edd, What's with all the racket? But I was soon woke up to see a familiar looking face shaking the living daylights out of me. "Um, do I know you?" I asked confused. Then I looked over towards the mirror and Screamed, "I'M A GIRL!? "Then when I looked to the person on top of me, it was easy to tell who it was. "Tord!" I shouted. "What are you doing here and why are you alive?" Your in my base, In my room, In my bed. I should be asking the questions. He said." For starters why are we women and in bloody hell are you here Tom? " As if I know! I shouted trying to sit up but was pinned on the bed by Tord. "Could you get off." I said giving him a glare. "Not until I get some answers." He said with a smirk. "Until then I guess you'll be stuck here as we try to figure this out." he said getting up in his female body. "Or." He said looking back." Or." I questioned. "You can be gutted and thrown into a cell in my dungeon to rot." He said with a evil smile. I then sighed considering my only resonable option and nodded. "Good. "He said. "Now be a good bo- good girl. "He corrected himself." And just sit here and look pretty until I get back". As She walked out I rolled my eyes and began to think, How the hell am I going to get out of this mess alive?

To be continued