Part 5 Gotcha~

(Tom's POV)

"I've got to get out of here!" I thought racing toward the nearest room. "He's definitely going to kill me if he finds me out!" I continued to find a good hiding place. I eventually found myself in an already checked room thinking it was safe. It was an office that I could supposedly rest in. But then as I took a sigh of relief, the next thing I knew I was on the ground only seeing pitch black.

(Tords POV)

"Did you find her?" I said with venom in my tone. "Yes sir". The soldier replied as he held Tom on his back unconscious. "Good, give her here and go on patrolling. Tell everyone she has been found and then tell them to continue as they were." I said taking Tom out of his hands and carrying her bridal style. I opened the door to my quarter's and tied her up to a chair. "How adorable." I said looking at Tom, knocked out and yet still just as beautiful. I then couldn't help myself. I leaned in for a kiss but was startled by the groaning she made as she began to awaken. My cheeks then flushed a bright red as I turned my back to her.

(Tom's POV)
"Ugh my head" I said attempting to put my hand over it but I couldn't move. I opened my eyes to see myself tied up and the culprit who did it was right in front of me. "Alright Tord" i said giving up. "You caught me". She turned around still with her cheeks a cherry red. "Now then for disobeying my order it's time for punishment." She said flustered but still giving me a smirk. She got closer rubbing her hands together and smirking. "Whatever this punishment is it better not be anything perverted!". I shouted as my cheeks engulfed in a pink flame. All She did was look for a minute and laugh. "What's so funny?"I said looking up at her. "Nothing." She said getting off of me. "Gotcha~". I looked for a moment but then shrugged it off. "So no punishment?" I asked hoping I it would be a yes. "Oh no." She said looking back. "You'll get your punishment for disobeying me. I just have to give you a better one!" She said smiling as if she were an innocent child. I rolled my non existent eyes. "I hate you commie."I said trying to wiggle out of the ropes. "Aw, I love you too Jehovah." She said smirking then walking off. "This bastard is going to be the death of me." I said with a sigh and continued to wiggle out of the ropes.

                    To be continued