Part 8

(Still Tordy's POV)

"Ok Tom". I said. "What were you doing the night before last?" Tom thought for a moment and replied "Drinking." I wrote that down before asking the next question. "What happened next?" I asked
"I was thinking" Tom replied.
"About what?"
"Life."
"What about life?"
"Tord this is stupid." Tom said having had enough. "Tom it's the only way we can find out why this happened to us." I said in a calming tone. "Just please reply to my question so we can get this over with." Tom rolled her empty eyes and huffed. "Fine." She finally replied.

~time skip to after the quiz cuz am lazy~

(Third person POV)

"Ugh." I said groaning. "We've done all of this and still no leads." Tom thought for a minute. "What if we're thinking too big?" Tom said. "What do you mean By that?" I asked intrigued. "Well you were charting how you won over the world, while I was drinking and thinking. What if it's what we thought about? I wanted a better life. And you wanted a more meaningful one. But what happened in between that we both experienced might bethe reason why we're stuck like this." Tom explained. I was in shock by what Tom said. I was surprised Tom could have even thought about the situation Like that. "Thomas you're a genius!" I exclaimed kissing her on the head. "Now all we have to do it figure out what happened that we both experienced." Tom said. They both thought for a moment. "I saw a cute little shooting star". I Said breaking the silence. "So did I." Tom said. "Could the star be the reason for this?" Tord questioned. " I don't see any other explanations." Tom replied. "So how are we going to fix this then?". I asked questioning whether this was even true. "We can try wishing on another Star?" Tom said. "Thomas there are no Stars out tonight." I huffed. "Well I see one right in front of me." Tom said with a smile that melted my heart to the core. I couldn't help but blush and smile back. "Now calm down". He said calmly. "I promise we'll get through this." I was so happy to hear him say that. I wouldn't want anyone else to be my love. Tom is mine and I am his. That's better than all of the world I own and I would gladly give it up for him. Without a second thought. We then fell into a deep and passionate kiss. Afterwards we decided to call it a night and continue in the morning. Tom gave me my wish. He was most meaningful thing for me too have. But could I really give him his?

To be continued
______________________________________________
Soooo guess what? I drew the picture utop ! I redrew it from a previous picture you'll find somewhere in here. But I hope you guys like it and maybe I'll do this more often! Oh btw before I forget this story is going to end very soon and for a little spoiler it won't have the happiest ending but there maybe a sequel. Only time will tell. I love you all bai~