Part 3 Exposure

(Tords POV)

After I left Tom I began to think, how am I going to tell my army? How am I going to tell the government? How am I supposed to tell anyone without them calling me delusional and killing me without hesitation. I looked down at the female body my soul was now put in and thought how? I honestly didn't look that different. I looked like a female twin version of how I regularly looked. Maybe this won't be that hard. I said aloud. When I entered the Mess Hall all eyes we're faced on me." Listen up soldier's. I said commandingly. As unfortunate as it looks I have somehow become female. Nonetheless I am your leader and regardless of my Gender you will respect and follow me as if nothing has changed. Is that clear? "Somehow that worked because I watched as all my soldier's in the Mess Hall stood up and Soluted with a yes Sir." Good." I said relieved but didn't show it in my voice. "You may continue as you were." I walked over to get my usual eggs and bacon then began to return to my quarters. I peeked into the door To see Tom just as confused and lost in thought as I was. But as much as I hated the drunkard, we were in this together and had to deal with it. I opened the door to see him look up and then back down. "What do you want?" He asked rudely giving me a glare full of daggers. "Here." I replied dropping the plate into his lap. I looked at his female eyes light up and watched him scarf down every inch of the food. I began to laugh a little just watching. He looked up again, this time a bit confused. Then shrugged and continued eating. It's a sin to be that cute. I thought. Wait, I hate him I shouldn't be calling my worst enemy cute no matter what situation we're in. I then turned around and began heading for the bathroom. I grabbed my normal uniform and proceeded to get shower and get ready for my meeting. So I called Patryk and asked him to send up an energy drink. I needed to go out looking like the leader of a world, not a sleepy couch potato. Plus I had a reputation to uphold more than ever now that my sex had changed. I wondered how this will play out.

~To be continued~