Part 4

(Tom's POV)

"I can't believe this." I sighed. "I'm trapped with this idiot until we get things sorted out." I rolled my eyes at the thought." I have to get out of this room." I said. "I can't just sit here and look pretty.' I mocked. I showered and put on my hoodie. And decided I had to sneak out!

(Tords POV)

I entered the room of executives with a sharp inhale and sat facing the other's. They looked at me as if they'd seen a ghost. For a while there was an awkward silence until on of the president's spoke up.' Sir, are you alright." He asked questioning whether that was a good question to ask. You seem different. "I am perfectly fine. "I said reassuringly. But now even my voice sounded different. Anyway let us begin with the meeting. I said just wanting to get it over with. This is going to be a long day.

(Tom's POV)

I opened the door scanning the area for soldier's. Surprisingly no one was guarding the door. I began to move on having no idea where I was going. I looked around for a way out. I continued looking before hearing soldier's come down the hall. I panicked and ran into a random room. I shut the door and looked around. It was the weaponry. I began to walk around looking at all the beautiful weapons, especially the Harpoon guns. I then heard the blacksmith's Talking while coming this way. They said something about a new uranium shipment coming in. I couldn't help but wonder what type of dangerous and cruel weapons we're being made with that. Although I loved staring at the beautiful Harpoons, I had to go so that I wouldn't be discovered. I was able to escape unnoticed but heard more and more soldier's coming by. I could've sworn I heard Them say Tord was on his way but I honestly couldn't tell. I continued to search for the exit.

(Tords POV)
-Timeskip to after the meeting-

I'm so glad to be home. I sighed. After that long meeting I was exhausted. I was surprised at how well the day turned out. Just was one of the Perks to being the Red leader. I assumed. I returned to my room expecting to see a female Tom sitting on my bed exactly as I left her. But to my unfortunate surprise I only found the opposite. It looked as if no one had been there all day. I then stormed out of the room. I saw Paul, another soldier of mine,
Coming up to me. "What's wrong Red leader sir." He asked while soluting. "Every one listen up! " I shouted to the point where the anger I felt became visible. "I want you find a woman wearing a blue hoodie! Bring her back dead or alive or it's all off to the Torture room! Do I make myself clear?" Asked completely ready to throw them all in there without hesitation. "Yes sir." The soldier's shouted and did as they were commanded.

( Tom's POV )

I suddenly heard hundreds- no thousands of soldier's coming down every hall, searching every room. And somehow I knew they were coming for me.

To be continued
(Pictures still don't belong to me cuz I can't draw T-T)