Ch. 2 ~Dream Job~

6 Months Later

"Nope."

"Uh uh."

"Really?"

"(Y/N) come on, one of these jobs has to interest you a little bit."

"I'm sorry, I'm trying really, but none of these sound good."

The two girls sigh as they watch you slump in your seat with your hands covering your face and groan, "Why is this so hard?" The first girl, Sophie, giggles as she takes another sip of her iced coffee, "Don't sweat it (Y/N) you're gonna find one eventually." The girl next to Sophie pipes up, "And if not then you can come work with me." 

You straighten back up and grin coyly at her, "What so we can both stare at that cashier guy all day? I know your game Millie." The three of you laugh, "Girl come on, you gotta admit he's a hunk." You playfully roll your eyes, "He's cute I'll give him that." Millie scoffs, "More like God sent." 

Why are you here at a coffee shop surrounded by newspapers you ask?

Well, you see you had recently just graduated college, it was a joyous moment, all your friends and family showed up, including your old kindergarten friends, Sophie and Millie. But after the celebration you realized, you didn't have a clue of what to do now. 

Sophie and Millie realize this and convinced you to move in with them to help you. Thankfully, where their apartment stands was still in slightly familiar territory and the rent was perfect for the three of you. But still one problem remains.

Finding a job.

And quite frankly you'll admit, it's a little bit harder than it sounds. Especially when you're looking at all these different ads and finding none of them sound any good. You let out another sigh when Sophie, always acting as the older sister/second mother to you for as long as you can remember, steps in and tries to help by going and grabbing more newspapers then comes back to the booth while asking, "Ok, so what are you thinking? What kind of job do you have in mind?" 

You take a moment to think on it, "Something different for one thing, not some boring cubicle job, and something I can keep up with." As you're talking about what you're looking for, Sophie and Millie continue rummaging through papers, creating one stack for possible jobs, and another one that are no goes.

When you see it.

"Wait! What was that?" The girls stop as you pull out one of the pages and look it over, instantly your eyes light up, "This is it!" Sophie and Millie try to see what you're looking at, "What is it?" You hand the paper to them, "I can be a night guard at Freddy Fazbear's!" You chime brightly, until you notice the weird looks you're getting, "What?" 

Millie hands the paper back to you, "You realize that place is bad right?" You shake your head, "It's not bad, I went there all the time when I was younger, think about it. Who wouldn't wanna work at the place their whole childhood revolved around?" You then look at them a little surprised, "You guys never went there?" They shake their heads in response.

"Well then, you missed out. That place was always up to something fun and new everyday. The games, the child like atmosphere, the food, the characters especially." You smile as the happy, colorful memories come flooding back, and suddenly you're five years old again. 

Eating pizza, and sometimes even cake when it was your birthday, running around and playing with the other kids, hugging on your favorite characters, and just having a grand ol' time. But then you back track to what Millie said, "What do you mean it's bad?" 

Millie takes a long sip of her coffee before answering, "Well, the place has kinda gotten a bad rep over the years. Some kids ended up going missing at one point and a bunch of other bad stuff went down after that. It's all just gone downhill, I'm surprised it's even still open." 

(HIATUS/SLOW UPDATES) Requiem for Revenge (A Zak Bagans x Reader Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें