Ch. 4 ~Your Second Night In Hell~

(So sorry for the wait on this one, I had so many ideas going I didn't know what to do QwQ But hopefully you all enjoy! 8,D)

It's the next day and you're about to head out to Fazbear's. 

But you're trying your best to come up with an excuse to miss a day, you really don't want to go back there, not after last night. But when Millie and Sophie ask you about your strange behavior you just nod and say you're fine before you trudge out the door, get in your car, and drive off. You can't tell them, they'd never believe you, Hell you're certain that not even the employees you work with would believe you. And they've heard the rumors already!

They would most likely just chalk it up to you not sleeping well, which is pretty accurate since you kept waking up from nightmares the whole night. As your thoughts are racing however, you can't help but feel saddened by it all. 

Considering you never used to think of them like this, and just how suddenly your view on them changed. What breaks your heart the most however, is that maybe Sophie and Millie were right about this place all along. 

Maybe it is evil.

You sigh as you lay your head on top of the steering wheel, before looking back up at the building you're parked in front of, you then step out and adjust your security hat before walking inside.

The place is packed with kids and adults as far as the eye can see, everyone and even the employees are smiling and having a great time. 

Except you.

Because you're gonna be alone, fighting for your life against those happy characters when the day is up. You hide your face in your hands as you sit in one of the booths that's the farthest away from everyone else, including the animatronics.

As you're curled up in your seat you don't notice those fake eyes again staring at you.

One out of rage.

And two out of pity.

-----------------------

It's closing time, and you're left again to lock up and head for the office. You're about to walk down the hall when an idea makes you stop and look back, maybe if you show that you're not hostile they'll leave you alone. It sounds crazy yes, but for a situation like this it could be a decent plan.

So you turn around and walk over to the stage and look up at the animatronics with a sigh, "Ok," You start, "Whatever I did to make you guys hate me, I'm sorry. And if there's any way I can fix it I will. Because I loved this place when I was younger, and I loved you guys so much." 

Your voice suddenly begins to crack but you keep on, "You were my only friends back then. You guys were the reason I came here so much, because all I wanted was to see you, and for us to just play and have fun all day."

You wipe your eyes and look up at them with a sniffle, "So, whatever I did that made you guys not see me fit to be a friend anymore. I promise you it was never my intention. And I still love you guys, very much."

You look down at your watch to see you still have a few more minutes left, you give them one last look before running off to the office and taking a seat in the swivel chair.

Once it hits 12:00 the phone rings.

"Uhh, Hello? Hello? Uh, well, if you're hearing this then you made it to day two, uh, congrats! I-I won't talk quite as long this time since Freddy and his friends tend to become more active as the week progresses. Uhh, it might be a good idea to peek at those cameras while I talk just to make sure everyone's in their proper place. You know..."