Ch. 3 ~The First Night~

(Drew up the bear version of Zak aka Freddy Fazbear! :DD He looks so done with everything lol .w. Such a fluffy boy too UwU)

The next morning shows you already wide awake and quickly chowing down on breakfast. You'll be honest you didn't sleep too much last night, but you're not even tired because you're so overwhelmed with excitement, not only that but your days back at college pretty much trained you to wake up early so it's become a habit now. Once you finally finished off your breakfast you head out towards your car and make your way to the restaurant.

You finally reach Fazbear's, with only a few minutes to spare, and head inside before taking a seat at one of the tables. As you're waiting you use the time you have to look around and see the characters 'asleep' on stage, "A lot different during the mornings huh?" 

You gasp and quickly look around trying to find the source of the voice when your (E/C) eyes meet bright green one's framed by thin glasses and shaggy dirty blonde hair, the mystery boy then starts to panic himself just a tad as he frantically apologizes to which you give a light laugh, "It's alright, just caught me guard. And yeah it's not as lively as I'm used to seeing it," You hold out your hand, "I'm (Y/N)." 

Mystery boy shakes your hand and offers a shy smile, "Oh yeah you're the new recruit. I'm Spencer, I'm gonna be showing you around, getting you started, and answer any questions you got." 

You nod, "Got it," He first hands you your uniform, and you quickly leave to the bathrooms to get changed, then he begins showing you around telling you everything you need to know, during the tour you two chat and talk about yourselves and get to know each other more.

"I get the feeling you've been here before." He jokes to which you respond with a giggle, "Maybe once or twice," Then you smile and look around, "This place was my childhood." You say as you eye the characters still 'sleeping' on stage then look back at Spencer. 

"I've been wondering though, is it really true? What people have been saying about this place?" Spencer sighs, "I don't know really, everyone's been telling me all this stuff about it since I started working here. And I'll be honest, I'm kinda in the middle."

You quirk your brow at him, "How so?" Spencer rubs the back of his neck, "Well, my cousin Mike used to work here a few months back and he said that this place changed him, course Mike always has a tendency to be over dramatic and blow things out of proportion." You laugh quietly to yourself, Millie can be like that sometimes.

"So I can't really say I believe him a hundred percent, but maybe just a smidge. Certainly not enough to make me quit though. I come here, I do my job and I leave perfectly fine." He finishes with a smile.

Pretty satisfied with that answer, Spencer and you continue your little walk through of the place, and about ten or twenty minutes later you're both back standing at the front doors, "And that ladies and gentleman concludes our Fazbear tour, please take the exit on the left and have a wonderful day." 

You both laugh as Spencer flips the sign over to OPEN before sitting in one of the booths where you both continue to chat. And no less than a few moments later, more employees show up ready to start the day. 

Spencer waves them over where you and them introduce yourselves and continue chatting about random things while laughing and cutting up. It was nice, getting to know everyone and have a good time in your favorite place before it gets too crowded. 

"So (Y/N), what made you start working here?" One of the employees, Johnny, asks and suddenly all the attention is on you, "I found this place in an ad. Still pretty fresh from college so I needed a job." 

Another employee, Kenneth, whistles, "Oooh college girl huh? Become part in any naked pillow fights? I hear that happens a lot in college dorms." The few other employees, mostly the boys, laugh while you blush and shake your head no, when Melissa smacks him on the arm, "Lay off her Kenneth jeez." Kenneth laughs, "I'm kidding, I'm kidding, just a joke. But on a serious note, you just got out of college. Why come work at a place like this?"