21. RIP Tito Vilanova

• Dedicated to Tito Vilanova

Iker- Growing up in Barcelona, you of course knew the Vilanova's. You went to school with Adria and were in many classes together so you two naturally became friends. When you heard his father had died you were heartbroken. Iker tried comforting you but it would only make you sob harder. His funeral is in an hour and you are not ready. He was always like a fun uncle to you. As you and Iker arrive at the church, you grip his hand tightly hoping to ease your pain. As you see Adria, you almost start sobbing but hold it in. You need to be strong for him, Iker, everyone. As the funeral progresses you keep a firm grip on Iker and Adria's hands. When the funeral finally finishes, you hug Adria very tightly before hugging his mother and sister. Then say goodbye to Tito for the last time.

Marc- You are devastated. Marc is devastated. Everyone is. Tito was a great part of the community. When your father was playing for Real Madrid, he would always keep you company in the bench during a El Classico. He was a father to many. And a second one to you. As you and Marc sit in the church for his funeral, you try to hold your tears in. You need to be strong for Marc. He is the reason Marc is here right now. As you go say your last goodbyes. You give a hug to all of the Vilanova's before heading over to his body. As you look in, you have to keep your self from sobbing right there. You will never forget him. No one will ever forget the man: Tito Vilanova.

David- You have never really been close to Tito but you did meet him once and he was really nice. When you heard the news of his passing you, like everyone, else mourned him. He was a father to everyone whether you play for Barcelona or not. He was an amazing man. You will never forget the day you met him. With David and the rest of the Chelsea family, you send your prayers to the Vilanova family.

Gerard- He was your dad. Your Papi. You were always his baby girl. When you heard that he had passed, you automatically ran to Gerard's arms. He comforted you the best that he could. But he knew that your father was a big part of your life and will never be replaced. During the funeral you couldn't stop crying and had to leave at one point. After Gerard comforted you, you both walked back in and then it was time for you, your brother's, and sister's speech. It was the most difficult thing you've ever done but it was for your Papi and now he will forever be in your heart.

Sergio- He was practically your second father. You had known Adria your whole life and grew up with the Vilanova's. When you heard, Sergio knew there was nothing he could do and it's better to give you some distance and that's exactly what he did. During the funeral you had to give a speech before Adria and his sister and you barely made it through. When you walked out of the church, you were in Sergio's arms and holding Adria's hand. That was one of the hardest things you've ever done.

Neymar- You had met Tito only 2 months before it happened. You had to comfort Neymar more than you could mourn. During the funeral, he held onto your hand as tight as he could. The night after he was a mess, there's was nothing you could do but hold him in your arms.

Lionel- Leo wasn't the same after he found out. You tried your best to cheer him up but you just couldn't. Having a brother sad and your love depressed made it even harder on you. You knew Tito from before Alexis ever signed to Barcelona and it killed you when you found out he had died. But you know he died fighting. He was always a fighter and he died fighting. The funeral was really hard and you cried from the start to end. "Even though he's gone, he's still here." You tell Leo every time he thinks about him. And even yourself sometimes.

A/N- sorry this was more of how you reacted then the guys being involved but I just really wanted to do this but RIP Tito Vilanova 💗
Tbh writing Gerard's killed me 😭 I'll admit it... I cried while writing these