22. His Reaction to Your First Baby Being Born

Iker- After 8 long and painful hours, you finally gave birth to your beautiful baby boy, Aithen Savid Casillas. Iker was so excited to see him. When he held him for the first time he started crying and whispering things to Aithen. You can't believe it. Your baby is finally here. Watching as your husband and child stare into each other's eyes, you start to drift off. Before you are out, you hear Iker say,"I love you Aithen. Your Mama loves you. Your grandparents love you. Your uncles love you. I can't believe your finally here. And your so beautiful. Goodnight, my son." Smiling you fall asleep, dreaming about your family.

Marc- When you told Marc your water had broke, he nearly passed out from excitement. After a very painful labor, you gave birth to your and Marc's baby girl, Abril Camila Bartra. Marc was so excited. He kept shaking and asking to hold her. Finally giving in to your husbands begging, you carefully hand her over. At first marc didn't know how to hold her. After you told him how, he looked mesmerized. Smiling at your husband playing with your daughter, you fell asleep exhausted.

David- You are 7 weeks till your due date and you and David can't wait. Waking up this morning, you felt a wetness between your legs. Looking down confused, you notice a wet spot. Your water had broke during the night. "David wake up! Wake up! My water broke!" David shoots up as you say the last thing. "What?! Your not due for 7 more weeks!" He says confused. "Well he decided to come early! Get me to the hospital now!" You yell as you feel a contraction coming. As you yell in pain, David carefully lifts you up and runs to the car. Once you reach the hospital, they show you to a room. After 4 wonderful, note the sarcasm, hours, you gave birth an amazing baby boy. David picked the first name while you picked the middle. David of course chose Miguel and you were stuck between Elías and Robin. So instead, you used both. Miguel Elías Robin Moreira Marinho. The only problem was that he was born early, premature. Without you being able to hold him, they quickly rush him to a machine trying to keep him alive. As you stare at him shocked you can feel the tears running down your face. As you look at David he looks the same as you. Carefully getting up, you head over to David and he pulls you into a hug. As you cry into each other, a nurse comes in the room saying you can see him but can't hold him. When you walk up to his machine, you start to cry even harder, seeing his body so small and fragile. Looking through the glass, you see he has David's hair and your eyes. As visiting hours are over, you and David are forced to leave. You go home and just sit on the couch talking and hugging each other.

Gerard- After giving birth to a beautiful baby boy, you finally decide on a name, Tito Gerard Pique. Gerard agrees understanding that you want to name him after your late father. Geri is currently doing paper work so you two can leave. He still hasn't got to hold him yet. But when he first popped out. Gerard well, he fainted. Laughing at the memory of your husband fainting at the sight of your baby boy, he walks back into the room. As you look at him an amused look, he rolls his eyes and goes to get your bags ready. "Gerard." You whisper trying not to wake Tito up. Gerard walks over and raises an eyebrow. "You want to hold him since you didn't get to before." You say quietly giggling at the end. He nods a little nervous and takes a breathe before you place the small Tito into Gerard's large arms. "Wow..." Geri says as he looks at Tito and then you with tears in his eyes. You just smile and nod in reply.

Sergio- With one final push, your baby girl pops out. Looking at Sergio in happiness and relief you see tears rolling down his cheeks and a smile on his lips. He is crying. You can't believe that Sergio is crying. As the doctor comes back with your baby girl, Sergio blurts out four words. "Isabelle Nanda Jewel Ramos." Smiling at the baby in your arms then at the still crying Sergio, you say, "I love it." "Can I hold her?" You nod and hand her to Sergio slowly. "Hello Isabelle. I'm your Papi. I love you Isabelle Nanda Jewel Ramos. I love you so very much. You are one of the best things ever to happen to me. I can't believe your finally here. You look just like me." He says to your Isabelle. "I love you Y/N. And I love you Isabelle." "I love you too Sergio. And I love you also Isabelle." "Wow..." was all you and Sergio could say for the rest of the day.

Neymar- You, Neymar, and Davi were at Camp Nou playing a little football. Well Neymar and Davi were, you were sitting on the bench watching. As you feel a small puddle begin to form where your sitting, you realize your water had broke. "Neymar. My water broke." Rushing over to you he quickly grabs you and tells Davi to head to the car. Speeding to the hospital he calls your brother telling him what's happening. Arriving at the hospital you see Leo already there waiting for you. Neymar quickly rushes you in while Leo picks Davi up heading towards the waiting room. After you finally give birth to your small baby girl, you look at Neymar who is smiling widely at you. "You took it better than I thought you would." You say hoarsely to him. "Well I do have Davi, so I've been through this before." He says a little amused. You just laugh and nod your head. "Will you go get Leo and Davi?" You ask Neymar before he nods his head and walks out of the room. After he leaves the doctor walks in with a pink bundle in his arms. He hands her to you smiling before walking back out. Looking at your amazing baby girl you notice she had Neymar's eyes and nose, and your hair and ears. As Neymar walks back in with Davi on his hip and Leo behind him, he smiles brightly with an amazed look in his eyes. "Davi, this is your little sister! Your gonna protect her and keep from boys alright?" Neymar says to Davi who just nods fascinated with the baby. "What's her name?" Leo asks standing beside you looking at the baby. "Mía Nikel da Silva Santos."

Lionel- After 6 of the worst hours in your life, you finally get to see the little bundles of joy that those hours were all for. The doctor walks in with a pink and blue bundle in each arm. When Leo first sees them he falls over backwards. Laughing as you hold the two babies you look up to see Alexis with the rest of the Barcelona team standing at the door. Gerard quickly comes to the front and takes a picture of Leo on the ground before he starts to wake up. "What are they're names?" Alexis asks as he walks in the room with Cesc Fabregas, your best friend, leaving the rest of the team by the door. "I don't know yet." "Ill name the girl you name the boy?" Leo asks as he walks over to you looking amazed at the babies. You nod and start thinking. "Adrian Marx Messi" You say after a while. Leo smiles an nods then says,"Jezzabell Nicole Messi." Smiling and nodding you look at your two little bundles and say, "Adrian and Jezzabell."

A/N- sorry if there's anything wrong in here. I don't know what happens in birth so... Sorry if it sucked. It was hard to do.