39. How One Of You Die

A/N- I'm gonna try it with Oscar and I'm currently working on his catchup so I'll post that later! This is kinda like not how the other reacts but the first of the two; how they die. These mostly won't be normal deaths. Some may die younger than you would think.

Iker- He gets kicked in the head hard while saving a shot. He had brain damage and went brain dead. He was 40.

Marc- You get cancer, stage four lung cancer. You didn't have much of a chance to survive. You were 51.

David- He gets hit by a car when he pushes Zoey out of the way. She was running to get the ball from the road and he saw the car and saved her. He was killed on impact. He was 46.

Gerard- You and Tito were at the bank when three men walked in with guns. They started shooting everyone and you covered Tito with your body. You were shot in the back 3 times, the head once, and the heart twice, Tito was unharmed. Tito was 17 and you were 54.

Sergio- You were both killed in a accidental house fire at night. You were 68 and he was 71.

Neymar- You both died of old age laying together holding hands. •Spoiler: It was kinda like the Notebook. • You were 84 and he was 86.

Lionel- He was playing in a legend game when he went into cardiac arrest. He was 55.

Adria- You went on to Australia for your 25th wedding anniversary and you drowned. You were 43.

Oscar- You and Oscar were driving home and was hit by a drunk driver. You were killed on impact, Oscar had a few minor injuries and one serious one, the drunk had no injuries. You were 36.