41. Puberty

A/N- Sorry it took so long! I've been real busy! And school starts on Monday so idk when I'll update next :/ SORRY! Love y'all! 💗

Iker- "Um mom, where's Papi?" Aithen asks in a nervous voice. "In the backyard." You say giving him an odd look before he runs off.

*Iker's POV* (never done that before)

As I was putting the footballs away, Aithen ran out of the house and rushed over to me. "Hey buddy. What do you need?" I ask as soon as he reached me. "Um...uh...I...uh, IthinkIjustgotaboner." He mutters quickly after stuttering. After thinking through what he said, I finally realized what he meant. "O-oh. Um, are you sure?" He just nods quickly. "Okay so you know that means you hit puberty right?" He nods, again. "And that means you'll start thinking of girls in a different way and you'll get odd thoughts." I explained to him as he nodded understanding. We spent the rest of the day talking about it.

David- "Miguel is there something you want to talk to me about?" You ask your son who's teacher had called you to pick him up from school. "Um...I think I've hit puberty." He mumbled barely audible. "Is that why your teacher called me?" You question him. He just nods. "Okay, I'm going to bring you to your father. And he's going to talk to okay?" He just nods again. You both get in the car and you drive to PSG's training grounds. As you arrive you see the team messing around while taking a water break. Miguel and you walk through the building to the fields with security recognizing you and let you go on. "Ooh David your girl is here. Hello little Mig!" You hear one of David's teammates say. Laughing you walk over and give David a quick peck before turning serious and pulling him over to talk in private. "Mig needs to talk with you about something. Now." "Can it wait. I don't think coach wants me to cut training." "It's time he learns where babies come from." You whisper so no one else hears. "Oh..." He trails off looking at Mig as he plays with the players. "I'll tell coach then. What should I say?" He stresses. "Just explain to him what's happening and what will happen. And maybe give him 'the talk'." You tell him. "But I thought we were gonna do that together?!" He says quickly. "Well I have to go pick Nik and Sev up from school then go get Zo from preschool. So...good luck." You say before walking off. As you walk away you can hear David giving himself a pep talk.

Sergio- You and Sergio agreed that you would give 'the talk' together, regardless of who your giving it to. It was now the time to give it to your eldest. "So Isabelle, you started bleeding down there." You start off. She nods while blushing madly. "Do you know what that means?" Sergio questions. She nods again. "Do you know what's it's called?" She yet again, nods. "You do realize that you are now a woman and this will come every month. It will sometimes hurt. You can still play football, you just can't swim. It will go on for about 40 more years (idk I think that's how long it is). You will need to wear either pads or tampons when your on your period." You explain to her. "Also, your body is going to change and guys will be even more 'interested' in you. They will try to take advantage of you. Don't let them. Tell me immediately if one of them touches you." Sergio says protectively. You just laugh and grab his hand saying, "Now don't scare her. Not all guys are bad." You turn and look at Isabelle before saying, "Find a nice guy. A boy who makes you tingle inside, gives you butterflies, makes your head spin. And there will come a time when you two will love each other enough to become...one." "When that time comes make SURE he has protection. Only do it unprotected, if you are married to him and are prepared for kids. Please do not make the mistake of becoming a teen mom. If you do then I have the right to murder that boy." Sergio says in a over protective father way. Isabelle nods quickly while madly blushing.

Lionel- Even though Adrian is older, Jezzabell hit puberty first. But she never told you. "Jezza have you started your period?" You question your daughter with an eyebrow raised. "Um...no?" She said making it sound more like a question. "It's okay if you have. I have noticed that you've got more curves now." "So has the boys at school." Adrian says making the both of you jump. "What do you mean?" Leo asks angrily. "They don't stop drooling over her. They all stare at her boobs or butt. Even my mates have. It's really infuriating." Adrian says while crossing his arms. "Ooh. My daughters a heartbreaker isn't she?" You say amused while smirking. "She's gonna be a heartbreaker, cause we're not letting any guy take her heart." Leo says while Adri and Jr nod. "Well I think Jezza, Adri, your Padre, and I need to have a talk. Will you go play in your room for a while so we can talk?" You ask Jr. He just nods and runs off. "So you've hit puberty? Have you?" Leo asks sending a questioning look at Adri. "Not that I know of." Adri awkwardly says. "Okay, so y'all know what it is. That saves us about 15 minutes. So I guess we'll just skip to the rules. 1. No Sex! None!" Leo says forcefully. "2. No girls/boys here when we aren't home. No girls for you, Adri. And no boys for you, Jezza." You say pointing to both of them. "3. No staying the night at the other sex's house. Only time you can is if it's family or one of my teammates." Leo says. You and Leo spend the next hour taking turns listing all of your rules.

Adria- "GOAL! Scored by number 4...ANGEL VILANOVA!" The commentator yells as your son scores yet another goal. As the referee blows the whistle for half time, you notice Adria, who is Angel's coach, and Angel quickly run off and into the tunnel. Wondering what's wrong, you hurry down to where they went. When you reach the tunnel you can't find them and ask one of Angel's Barça Youth teammates where they went. "I think they went to Coach's office." "Okay. Thank you Victor!" You call over your shoulder as you run towards the office. As you near the door, you hear quick talking but can't understand what they are saying. Opening the door, you burst into the room. "What's going on? What happened? Are you alright?" You frantically ask your son. He starts blushing and looks at his father. "Y/N, I believe Angel has hit puberty. He said that something didn't feel right after he scored and he, well, he had a boner." Your husband explains to you. "Oh. I understand now. Have you talked to him about it?" You question. "Yes. We had just finished talking about it before you came in. Now, I think you should go to the locker room and have a break before the second half starts." Angel nods before running off, as he leaves you turn and look at Adria. "You took that a lot better than I thought you would. I thought you would freak out." "To be honest, so did I. But I just sucked it up and did what my father did. I can't believe he's already started puberty. It feels like yesterday, we were at his first game." Adria says while tearing up. You nod and hug him with tears in your eyes too.

(Oscar's is going to be in 3rd POV)

Oscar- "Papa is Mama home?" Your 11 year old daughter, Leticia, asks her father. "No. She won't be home for another 2 hours. Why? Do you need something?" Oscar asks her concerned. She slowly nods before getting on her tippy toes and whispering into Oscar's ear, "I'm bleeding down under." "O-oh, um...uh..." Oscar mumbles while blushing. "So you've started your period. You know your going to have it every month. And you will need pads and tampons. I'm sure your mother has some. I'll go check." He says quietly and awkwardly. After a few minutes, Oscar finally returns with a box of pads. "Um, here. Just take the paper off and stick the sticky part on your underwear." He shyly says before Leticia goes and does what he said. "Um, I guess we should have a talk then." Oscar says once he sees Leticia come out of the bathroom. "Do you know what a period does? What it's for?" She shakes her head and looks at her father curiously. "It's when you loose an egg, that has a baby in it, and the food for it sheds with it." He tries to explain the simplest way possible. "You'll have it every 28 days, but sometimes it'll come a few days early or later. You'll also have mood swings and cramps. As your mother calls it, 'there's a war in your vagina'. Just always be prepared and make sure you change the tampon or pad about every 4 hours. Does that all make sense?" He asks before she nods. He leans over and hugs her reassuringly before she walks away. "You did great. It was a little awkward and odd though." You say chuckling before giving him a peck on the lips and sitting on his lap. As he wraps his arms around you, he says, "I can't believe it, she's already started her period. Soon she'll be bringing home guys and going on dates. I don't want my Princess to grow up." Oscar mumbles into your neck while pouting. You just smile sadly before kissing him passionately.

A/N- sorry I couldn't think of anything for Marc, Neymar or Gerard...:/

But this was so weird to write 😂

I literally say, "there's a war in my vagina." And my friends know exactly what I mean! 😂

Have y'all seen all the players ALS ice bucket challenges?! I love them so much! 😂😂💗 Gerard and Shakira's is definitely my favorite one! But thank god Geri challenged Sergio! 😍💗 But Caleb Porter called out Pep Guardiola 😳😂😱😬