40. He's Jealous

Iker- He always gets jealous when your with Cris, no one else, just him. He always has his arm wrapped around you in some kind of way when you're around Cris.

Marc- Anytime another guy looks at you he'll glare at them and then kiss you showing them you are his.

David- He gets jealous easily. He always does something different every time.

Gerard- He never let's go of your hand. Whether it's a walk in town, out to a restaurant, or just at the grocery store. So when he gets jealous, he pulls you in a hug and holds onto you until he feels better. He gives you a giant teddy bear hug.

Sergio- It's not pretty when he gets jealous. He will sometimes approach the guy if he sees him looking at you. Other times he will dip you then kiss you very passionately.

Neymar- He rarely gets jealous. But when he does, he'll put his hand on your butt and stares down every guy.

Lionel- He doesn't really do anything when he's jealous because he's so shy. He'll just grab your hand and hold on to it for dear life.

Adria- When he gets jealous, he makes it known. You'll always tease him about it then have a heated make out session.

Oscar- When he gets jealous, he gets sad. He feels like the guy will take you away. You always show him that your never gonna leave him.