43. Neymar One Shot (Request)

Karla POV

It's the open game of the 2014 World Cup. Brasil vs Croatia. My twin brother, best friend, and boyfriend are all playing in it. I'm up in the box sitting with Davi Lucca, my boyfriend's, son. "Goal! Neymar! Neymar! Goooooaaaaalllllllllll!" I hear the announcer yell excited. "Yay! Papi!" Davi screams standing up and cheering. I cheer along with him and look down at the field immediately spotting Ney. He is staring straight at us and smiling brightly. Looking into my eyes, he lifts up his hand and points at Davi and I. Davi tugs on my arm trying to get my attention. "Ma, he scored for us! That's our goal!" "Yah it is baby." I say with tears in my eyes. Then we both go back to the game. The boys play for 30 more minutes until Neymar is fouled. He gets ready for the penalty. I hold my breathe hoping he will make it. Right as the whistle blows, I close my eyes. "Neymarrrrrrrrr! Gooooaaaaalllll!" The announcer screams. Opening my eyes I see a sight that I know will be all over the world by tomorrow. Neymar picked up the ball and shoved it in his shirt. He just announce to the whole world that I'm pregnant. I stared shocked but with a small smile as Oscar, your twin, and David, your best friend, congratulate him. Smiling down at him, I hug Davi close and kiss his forehead. He snuggles into my stomach and starts to doze off. By the end of the game, Neymar had two goals and OSCAR had one. 'I'm so proud of my boys.' I think in my mind. Walking down to the field with Davi on my hip, he tries to jump off when he sees his Papi. He finally manages to slip out of my arms and runs as fast as he can into Neymar's. Smiling at the father and son, I feel two skinny, but strong arms cling onto me. "Oz!" I scream hugging my brother back. "I'm so proud of you!" "Thanks Kar! Oh and congrats! I finally get a little niece or nephew!" He says loudly over all the cheering. "Hey Baby Girl." I hear Neymar whisper into my ear after Oscar walks away. "Ney!" Turning around, I notice Davi is no where to be seen. "Where's Davi?" I question. He just laughs and turns around pointing at David running around with Davi on his shoulders. Laughing I turn back to Neymar and look into his beautiful eyes. Leaning in our lips touch and I feel World War III erupt inside of me. "I love you. And Davi. And our Baby." I say in between kisses. Pulling back Neymar says, "I love you and everything that has to do with you. I will never leave you, Davi, or our baby."

A/N- I'm so sorry it has been so long! I've been SUPER SUPER busy and have had no time to update at all! I probably won't update that much for a while cause I'm practically faking math and I'm still getting used to school so I probably won't update every week. Sorry guys!😔 I love y'all! 😘💙💗 Thanks Lovies!