42. Thomas Müller One Shot (Request)

*Tala's POV*

"Tala! Up!" I hear my older borther, David Luiz, yell at me. I run up the field as he dribbles up. I find an opening and he passes it to me. As I head up the field, I feel a presence behind me. Speeding up, they push and reach my pace. Looking up, I see two beautiful green/blue eyes. Trying to out run him, I speed up. With my heart pounding against my chest, I see the goal nearing. Making it into the box, I feel my legs get knocked from underneath me. Falling to the ground, I hear screams all around me, as I reach the ground, I notice another body beside me. The person's head turns and I'm met with those beautiful eyes. After what felt like eternity, he is pulled off the ground. Getting pulled up by Oscar, I see David yelling at Muller. I walk up to them but stop dead in my tracks as they start pushing each other. Running over, I get inbetween them and push them apart. Turning to David I yell at him in Portuguese to stop. Before anything else can happen, the referee comes over and gives Muller a yellow card then sets everything up for a penalty. Allowing Oscar to take the penalty, he steps back and runs forward kicking the ball with a powerful force. The ball soars through the air going straight through the German wall. As the ball nears the goal, Neuer makes a dive with the ball barely missing the tips of his fingers. "Yes Oscar!" I yell running over to celebrate with the rest of the team. Now we just need to score 2 more goals to catch up. Kicking the ball off, Germany's forwards pass the ball back and forth, creating space. Trying to catch up to them, I'm to late. Germany had scroed again. 4-1. Disappointed, I feel the aura of the stadium and country change. Looking at the fans I see two emotions, sad and angry. Some are crying, other have furious expressions. Without realising, Germany had stolen the ball and scored again. 5-1. Again! Germany scored! 6-1. Running up the field to help out, I get the ball. Avoiding people the best I could, the ball is finally taken from me. By Muller. He runs the other way and scores. 7-1. With only 5 minutes left, I try my hardest to keep them from scoring anymore. When the whistle finally blows, relieving us of our pain, I burst into tears. David runs over crying just as hard and embraces me. After hugging for 5 minutes he walks off to do a interview. Falling to my knees, I cry even harder, having no one to comfort me. I soon feel arms wrap around me and hold me tight. Not caring who it is, I melt into the person seeking any kind of comfort. Finally looking up, I see those eyes again. "I'm sorry." He says in a thick German accent. I just stare into his eyes shocked. He smiles then says, "Thomas, Thomas Muller." "Tala, Tala Moreira Marinho." He smiles before shyly saying, "Beautiful." I blush and smiling back before he pulls me into another tight hug.

A/N- sorry its took so long! I just started school this week and I have 2 REALLY hard classes so... even though I don't like Germany or Bayern I really liked writing him! I might switch him and Iker. And yes I know this isn't exactly how the game really happened, but for the sake of the story