Chapter One

The music pounded so loud. The adrenaline flowed through Junkai's body as he continued to sing and dance on stage. The stage filled with silent pants, loud music, and fans' screams.

As he danced, he glanced at the crowd in front of him, still following his cue with the music. The faces before him were filled with excitement and adoration.

But, as usual, the faces faded away one by one and was replaced Yuan's face, as he took center stage and sang flawlessly.

"Why is he so perfect?" Junkai found himself asking, his jaw tightening as he watched the younger. "Why does he always fill my mind? Why can't I act the same way around him as I did 4 years ago?"

His thoughts weren't helping much when it got to his solo part in Pamper, all he could focus on was Yuan's dancing.

"Junkai!" he heard someone to his left shout. He turned to see Qianxi staring at him with confusion and a hint of frustration. His senses suddenly caught up to him, and he looked around in confusion, eyes widening in shock when he realized that he'd been standing still this entire time, staring at Yuan's direction, and had missed his cue. The audience died down, and all you could hear was the instrumental music in the background.

"Uh..." he stammered, struggling to watch the backup dancers to see what part of the song they were at. However, he was saved when he heard Yuan's angelic voice ringing out over the still crowd, rapping his lines. "Hmm who knew he could rap," thought Junkai.

Junkai jerked his head to the right, and saw Yuan rapping his part. When he'd finished rapping his lines, Yuan glanced back at him for a moment, worry written all over his face, and yet he kept going when Junkai gave him an assuring nod.

"Focus Junkai," he told himself, mentally giving himself a slap on the cheek.

Somehow, he managed to concentrate for the rest of the song and not screw up again, but as soon as the music stopped and the lights dimmed, Junkai ran off the stage.

"Junkai!" he suddenly heard someone call, and he squeezed his eyes shut in frustration as he recognized who was calling out to him.

"What is it Yuan?" he asked through gritted teeth, not even bothering to turn around to face him.

"What happened back there?" the younger asked, childlike innocence and pure worry laced in his voice.

Yuan's hand suddenly landed on both sides of his shoulder, and he shuddered at the feeling. Oh, how he wanted to lean into the younger's touch, but he knew he couldn't.

"Walk away," Junkai told himself, shrugging Yuan's hand off of him, and walked away without a glance backwards.

"Please tell me what's wrong," pleaded the younger, following him.

Junkai ignored him, and continued walking. When he spotted an empty room, he quickly dashed into it, in an effort to get away from Yuan. Moments later, he heard the staff members worryingly looking for him.

With a sigh, Junkai came out of the room, and reassured the staff members that he was fine. As he was about to turn around and hide in the room again, a voice from behind left him frozen in place.

"Junkai?"

  🔹◼️🔹◼️🔹◼️🔹◼️🔹◼️🔹◼️🔹◼️🔹
Congratulations you have reached the end of the first chapter of: Not So Secretly Loving You! I hope you enjoyed it! 🤗

Next update: Undecided... sorry 😐

And to those of you who haven't listened to Pamper yet, I'd advise you to ⤵️