Chapter Five

"Why don't you do all those things that you said you wanted to do to me?"

The question caught Junkai off guard. "I-I-I c-can't bring myself to do that to you... I don't want to screw everything up, nor do I want to force it on you," he managed to explain.

And to that, Yuan asked, "Are you sure?"

"Positive," he sternly said, although his voice sounded unconvincing.

"Well if you can't do it," Yuan said, and roughly pushed Junkai against the door, a dangerous smirk displayed on his innocent face, "Then I will."

Before Junkai could even comprehend what had just happened, a pair of lips met his.

Junkai froze.

The kiss... was everything and more than what he had imagined, but he had to fight the urge to give in. Several seconds had passed, and Junkai still stood there unresponsive.

Letting out a frustrated growl, Yuan grabbed Junkai's neck and pulled him closer into the kiss, while pinching Junkai's side to get him to gasp and open his mouth. Yuan took this opportunity, and stuck his tongue in.

The rough treatment sparked something inside of Junkai, and he grabbed Yuan by the waist and threw him on the bed, causing Yuan to let out a screech. Before Yuan could get up and retaliate, Junkai pinned his hands down and snarled, "It seems like you forgot that I'm the dominant one here," and smirked, as he continued the kiss.

Their lips moved against each other's in sync. Junkai couldn't suppress a moan as Yuan was able to free his hands, and slip it under Junkai's shirt to caress his chest.

"Y-y-yuan stop," Junkai suddenly said, causing Yuan to still in place.

"What's wrong?" Yuan asked, worried filled in his eyes.

"Yuan, we need to stop, before we both do something we'll regret tomorrow," Junkai said as he got up.

"What are you talking about?" questioned Yuan.

He sighed and started walking towards the door. "You're doing this in the heat of the moment. I don't want to do something on impulse, nor something you don't want. Plus you're not even 18 yet. What we're doing might as well be illegal. Above all, I don't want you to wake up tomorrow with regret."

Yuan immediately sat up. "Why would I regret it tomorrow?" he said as he got up. As he was walking towards him, he continues, "So what if I'm not 18 yet? I'm turning 18 in less than 4 months. Plus it's not like I'm high on alcohol and drunkenly doing all this. Junkai, don't just walk out on me and ignore me again. I thought we got past this after you told me what has been bothering you, and look nothing got screwed up," he ended with a desperate chuckle. "Please don't go, Junkai," he pleaded while holding onto Junkai's hand, who was stilled in place.

With a heavy heart, Junkai sighed and said, "Look Yuan... it's late, we'll talk tomorrow. Good night." And with that he walked out of the room, leaving Yuan with a look of betrayal and disappointment on his face, with tears threatening to fall out of his eyes.

Everything wasn't screwed up before, but now it is...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After tossing and turning the whole night, Junkai finally fell asleep. The last thing he remembered was glancing at the clock on the wall displaying a bright red 2:18.