Chapter Six

Junkai's Perspective:
I looked over at the clock, and it showed that it was 6:23. Alright I have been laying in this bed long enough time to get up. As I reached for the doorknob, I heard mumbling from Yuan's room. But as I walked out of my room, the mumbling stilled. I struggled it off knowing that QianXi must be comforting him.

I figured that after I finish brushing my teeth, I'll head straight to Yuan's room, and then we would talk.

-10 minutes later-

"Okay you have held this off long enough. It's time to talk to him. You can do this," I mentally prepare myself as I gather the confidence to knock on his door. I had finished brushing my teeth a while ago, and have been standing outside of his door for a good ten minutes trying not to chicken out and run back into my room. "Okay you got this, fighting!" I whisper to myself.

I raise my hand, and gently knock on the door.

No response.

I tried again while hesitantly saying, "Yuan, please open the door. We need to talk."

No response.

"I'm knocking one more time. If you don't open it, then I'm coming in," I sternly said, trying not to let my voice shake.

No response.

I sigh and say, "Okay I'm coming in."

I walk in, and I was greeted by nothing but a deafening silence. I look around the room, and see that he isn't in there, neither is Qianxi. I decided to check Qianxi's room, but they weren't in there either. So I walk  to the kitchen instead, and saw Qianxi looking right at me.

~Flashback~

🍀🍀🍀

Qianxi's perspective:
"So what's going to happen now?" I asked.

"I don't know," he said as he looked down.

But it seemed like the universe had a plan, when we heard Junkai opening the door and heading towards the bathroom.

"I can't stay here. I have to go," Yuan said as he got up and rushed out of the room.

"Wait, Yuan! Where are you going?" I whispered yelled, trying not to alert our manager and Junkai, as I ran after him.

When I caught up to him, he was already putting on his shoes with the door slightly opened. "I don't know I just don't want to see him right now," he said as he stood up after putting his shoes on and frowned while looking down to the ground.

"Alright then just take a walk around the park. I'll cover up for you," I said with a small smile.

A relieved smile immediately took place on his face, after hearing what I said. "Yay, thank you Qianxi!" he said as he pulled me into a hug, which caught me off guard. After a few seconds, he let go, and said, "I'll come back in about an hour, don't worry about me too much," with a sheepish smile.

As he turned to walk out of the door, I yelled, "Wait!" He turned around and gave me a confused look.

"Yah! Did you forget that you're famous now?! You can't just walk out like that, and plus it's cold outside."

"Oh right, can I borrow your mask than?" he said as he got his jacket off of the coat rack by the door. "Sure, hold on let me go get it," I said as I dashed to my room and opened the door. "Where is it?" I thought. I scanned the room, and then grabbed it when I saw it on the nightstand. As I walked out of my room and closed the door, I heard the water stop running. My eyes opened out of panic. I immediately ran to give it to Yuan, told him to leave now before Junkai comes out, and to be safe. Yuan mumbled a quick, "Thanks, QianXi," closed the door and jogged away till the house was out of sight, and headed towards the park.