Chapter 4

So I'm on the run. YAY, (note the sarcasm).

Why does my father insist on following me like a madman? It's like he actually cares.

Sleep calls me.

I answer.

*Flashback dreamy thingamajig*

I was packing for the run. Dad had left for his business trip a few days ago...

It was perfect!

I could finally get away, from Tony Stark, the man who completely and utterly crushed my spirit and soul.

I tried so hard to please him, but no. He had to act like the stuck up, stupid *insert insult of choice* he was.

So I ran.

*END FLASHBACK*

I woke up in my small tent that I had pitched in the middle of the woods. Of course it was still dark out. That's when I move. It's easier, not as easy to be seen, but I swear someone's following me.

"Hello Miss Stark." I whipped my head around, to see a man, about 30-35, crouching at the entrance to my tent.

"WHAT THE HELL!" I screamed. Jump-scare over 9000.

"Shhhhhh. It's okay. I am Agent Coulson, of S.H.I.E.L.D." said the stranger.

"One, why'd you say shhh? We are in the middle of the woods. Second thing, Mister Coulson, you have five seconds to tell me whatever the hell you want, or I'll send you back to wherever you came from, with at least one broken bone." I threatened.

"Geez, Geez, Okay!" He got to the point. "I want you to join my boss's superhero team." He said quickly.

"Is this a prank?" I asked, cautiously. I mean, I don't think it is. Why'd he want to risk a broken bone?

"No, I'm serious." He sighed and looked at me. "This isn't gonna work without you."

"I'm in!" I said gleefully "I wanna be a superhero! Because it's awesome. And I can nap on the plane ride."

"How did you-"

"You had to have gotten here somehow, and it's too thick of a forest to have driven."

"Yeah."

"LESGO!!!"