Chapter 12

As me and Asher walked downstairs, we heard "The Avengers" as I dubbed it, talking.

"Iridium, what do they need Iridium for?" I heard Dr. Banner wondering aloud. Me and Asher reached the bottom of the stairs, but no one acknowledge our presence cause Daddy Big Bucks came in a different door.

"It's a stabilizing agent." He said as he walked in with Agent Coulson. "It means the portal won't collapse on itself, like it did at S.H.I.E.L.D."

He then walked up to Thor and proceeded to pat him on the arm. "No hard feelings, Point Break, you've got a mean swing." Turning away from "Point Break" he kept going. "Also it means the portal can open as wide, and as long, as Loki wants." Asher motioned for me to sneak up to the Avengers, so I motioned to him that I was going along the ceiling. Up, up and AWAY!

Daddy numero uno walked up to Fury's podium but before he got on he look around. "Uh. raise the mid-mast, ship the top sails. That man is playing Galaga! Thought we wouldn't notice, but we did."  Tony then covered one eye and got on Fury's platform. He looked around at the many different computers surrounding said platform. "How does Fury do this?!" Dad exclaimed.

"He turns." Agent Hill said dryly. Dad look around at the monitors one moment more, before turning and slipping a small something, sneakily under the desk. I was about to call him out then but he kept talking. BOO!

"Well, that sounds exhausting. The rest of the raw materials, Agent Barton can get his hands on pretty easily. The only major component he still needs is a power source. A high energy density, something to kick start the cube." Dad monologued.

"Since when did you become an expert on astrophysics?" Agent Hill asked.

"Last night." I rolled my eyes. Of course. Still crawling on the ceiling, I climbed over towards the table where C.A. was sitting. "The packet, Selvig's notes, the Extraction Theory papers. Am I the only one who did the reading?!" I roll my eyes again and look around the room for Asher. He was sitting at the table with Captain America and Thor, who haven't noticed him yet. Asher has the uncanny ability to stay unnoticed unless he is exceptionally loud or wants to be seen. LOL!

Captain America spoke up. "Does Loki need and particular kind of power source?"

"He's got to heat the cube to a hundred and twenty million Kelvin just to break through the Coulomb barrier." Banner scienced.

"Unless," Dad continued, "Selvig has figured out how to stabilize the quantum tunneling effect." He started to walk towards Dr. Banner.

"Well, if he could do that, he could achieve Heavy Ion Fusion at any reactor on the planet." Dr. Banner walked to meet him.

"Finally, someone who speaks English." 

"Is that what just happened?" Captain America said dryly, as Dad met Dr. Banner in the middle, and they shook hands.

"It's good to meet you Dr. Banner. Your work on anti-electron collisions is unparalleled. And I'm a huge fan of the way you lose control and turn into a enormous green rage monster."

I'm not sure if Banner was embarrassed or bashful when he said: "Thanks."

"Dr. Banner is only here to track the cube. I was hoping you might join him." Fury said as he walked in. HE DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE ASHER XD! WHAT THE HECK!

"Let's start with that stick of his. It may be magical, but it works an awful lot like a H.Y.D.R.A. weapon." Steve said.

"I don't know about that, but it is powered by the cube." (OR SOMETHING LIKE IT *WINK**WINK*). "And I'd like to know how Loki used it to turn two of the sharpest men I know into his personal flying monkeys."

"Monkeys? I do not understand." Thor said in his "Asgardian" accent.

"I do!" Steve shouted. Me and Asher simultaneously face palmed. AND THEY STILL DIDN'T SEE HIM!!!!! "I understood that reference." Dad rolled his eyes, while Cap looked very proud of himself.

"Shall we play, doctor?" Dad asked Banner, but before Banner responded, Asher lept up. Everyone looked at him as if he appeared from nowhere, which to them, he did.

"I'm no Doctor, but I wanna help!" Asher told Dad. Dad looked like he was gonna pee his pants. Fury, Natasha, and Agent Hill pointed their guns at him. I dropped from the ceiling and landed feet first on the table. Everyone looked at me, then Asher, then back to me.

"He's with me, ladies. Put the guns DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWN." I told them. And they did. Slowly...

"Who is he?" Natasha asked.

"He is my brother. And the second person birthed from Tony Stark and Loki Laufeyson. So, know what, you can shoot him. He'll just deflect it or Matrix dodge it. Your choice."

"UUUUHHHHHHHHHHH." Said everyone.

Then the Galaga player started playing Galaga once again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this was so late, but my life has been so busy. AND GYMNASTICS/CHEERLEADING IS HORRIBLE BECAUSE OF MY FLYER!!! MCKAYLA SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway luve ya all!!!!!

BUH BYE!