Chapter 5

~Steve's POV~

I was watching the Hulk, I mean Doctor Banner, destroy Culver University. It was actually kind of entertaining. Kind of...

"We're about forty minutes out from the base, sir." The pilot said over the intercom. Agent Coulson walked over to me. I was sitting on a bench, next to some old blankets. I didn't need one though, so I don't know why they were there.

"So, this Doctor Banner was trying to replicate the serum that was used on me?" I asked Coulson, as he stood in front of me.

"A lot of people were." He responded, smiling for some reason. "You were the world's first superhero. Banner thought gamma radiation might hold the key to unlocking Erskine's original formula."

"Didn't really go his way, did it?" I responded, dryly.

"Not so much. When he's not that thing though, guy's like a Stephen Hawking." I looked up, confused. "He's like a smart person." Coulson said, awkwardly. "I gotta say, it's an honor to meet you, officially." I smiled at him. Awkward.

"I mean I sort of met you, I mean, I watched you while you were sleeping." Way to make this more awkward. I got up and walked over towards the cockpit, but stopped before going in. Coulson followed me. "I mean, I was present while you were unconscious from the ice. You know, it's really, it's just a... just a huge honor to have you on board."

"Well, I hope I'm the man for the job." Coulson nodded and started talking with the pilot, but I went to go sit back down. But when I did I immediately got back up because I had sat on something.

"Uhhh, WHO WOKE ME UP!!!" A voice yelled, emanating from the blankets.

~Eon's POV~

"Uhhh, WHO WOKE ME UP!!!" I yelled. I sat up. Apparently the patriotic Ice Cube sat on me.

"Whoa. Captain America woke me up. By sitting on me. Whaaaa...?"

"Who are you?" La Capitan (La Cap-E-taun) asked me. He looked a bit freaked out.

"I was Asleep, but I guess now I'm Eon." I stuck my hand out. "Nice to meet you."

He took my hand, finally calming down a bit. He sat down next to me. THANK GOD IT WASN'T ON TOP OF ME AGAIN! "So, you Agent Coulson's niece, or something?"

"Nope. I'm part of the..." I thought for a few moments. "Avengers." I finished.

"Avengers?" he asked, confused.

"What? I just came up with it. You can laugh if you don't like it." I told him, annoyed.

"No." He chuckled quietly. "I think it's... quite fitting."

"Thanks!" I looked over at Coulson, who had stopped talking with the pilot, and was listening to our conversation. "How much longer we got 'til we get there?"

"About-" He started, but was interrupted.

"We're here sir." The pilot said, over the intercoms.

"-one second." Coulson finished, laughing.

TimeskipittySKIP.

When we got off the Quinjet, a redhead woman was waiting for us. She was kinda spooky, and give off nice person vibes. She told Coulson to go to the bridge, unfortunately. He then ran off, to a bridge apparently, leaving us with the, aforementioned, scary redhead.