Chapter 10

I was watching the battle from above. It's nothing too interesting. Iron Man hits Thor. Thor shocks Iron Man. Back and forth. Then Captain America comes down, and lands on a fallen tree that the two of them knocked over.

"HEY! THAT'S ENOUGH!" He shouted. Having effectively gotten their attention, he continued. He looked to Thor. "Now, I don't know what you plan on doing here-"

"I've come to put an end to Loki's schemes!" Thor shouted/said. Thor's a loud person.

"Then prove it!" Cap said. "Put the hammer down."

"Um, yeah, no! Bad call! He loves his hammer!" Tony said, voice metallic from the suit. Then Thor backhanded Tony like a tennis ball.

"YOU WANT ME TO PUT THE HAMMER DOWN!?!?!" Thor lost all patience with the Ice Cube of Ages. He lept high into the air, while Cap crouched and put the shield above his head. The two hit each other with a BANG! Light flares through the woods, and knocks all the trees down. It shook the mountain me and Loki were on. I could see his eyes move around fearfully.

"Just stay." I said to him. "Good Loki." I pat him on his crystal covered head. He rolled his eyes. I then jumped down to the others. They all looked over to me.

"Sup Dad." I said to Tony. He looked like he was about to speak, so I interjected. "Tony if you so much as say another word I will encase you in crystal and leave you to the wolves." I said, with my tone as cold as steel. Steve and Thor were shocked at my change.

"EON ELENA STARK! YOU WILL NOT SPEAK TO ME LIKE THA-" Fortunately I cut off Daddy Dearest, by covering him in crystal. I put a wall in between us and the other two.

"And Rhodey said you changed." I tsked at him, my voice as cold as ice. Then I removed all the crystal, even from Tony and Loki.

"Lets go boys."

*timeskip to the Quinjet*

All of us sat around silently. Natasha was confused. and the others, were probably scared of me. I was silent cause I hated my Dad. Thought that was obvious.

Then Natasha broke the silence. "We're here guys."