Chapter 7

I was just trying to look like I was enjoying myself. Back in reality, however, I was looking for Loki. I didn't really see anything until I heard someone get hit on the head. Hard. That sounded like it hurt. Looking over, I saw a son of a- I mean, god...

He was dressed for the party. *I am not writing this part of the movie, it's a bit graphic, and I watch the seven deadly sins* The whole lot of us started screaming running, and we up and ran out the door.

Loki came out and started walking towards us. Slowly. Creepily. The German police came in the form of three police cars, one of which Loki blasted at, and it did a flip!

We all ran into a sort of main plaza area when about thirty more Loki's showed up and surrounded us. "Kneel." He commanded regally. No one did.

"I SAID KNEEL!" He screamed, and banged his stick on the ground, and the glowy bit lit up. Everyone kneeled but me.

"Kneel mortal." He said to me, pointing Deathstick at me.

"I AIN'T NO NEIL BRAH!" I shouted at him. Everyone started snickering. At me or Loki's expression, I couldn't tell ya.

"DIE MORTAL!" He blasted at me, and Captain America dropped from the sky and blocked the blast, returning it to sender. It hit Loki, and he fell on his butt... Humiliating for him, hilarious for me. I laughed so hard.

"You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing." Captain said to Loki, as he stood up. Everyone else started standing too.

Loki stood up too. "The soldier. A man out of time."

"I'm not the one who's out of time." (QUIPLASH! Anyone? no? okay...) The Quinjet appeared above us, a machine gun pointed at at Rudolf's head.

A crackling sound hit the air, as the PA system came online. "Loki," It was Natasha! "drop the weapon and stand down." How do you stand down by the way? I'm pretty sure it's impossible.

Loki fired a blast at the Quinjet, as Natasha moved it to the side. I returned back to myself, and blasted Loki with a crystal. He dodged.But Captain threw his shield at Loki while he was dodging, and it was a hit. And Loki fell on his butt, again...

I started laughing, like I was watching David Lopez. I kept blasting him from the air, but Loki hit me down. Loki hit Captain America down too. He was gonna get back up, but Loki put the non-pointy end of his spear on Cap's mask/helmet thing.

"Kneel." He snarled.

"Not today!" Cap shouted, flipping like a bottle, and kicking Loki. Loki then grabbed his leg, and flipped Cap again...

Suddenly AC/DC came on the speakers. Oh no...

I looked up and saw a shooting star with a personality defect land, and blast Loki back. Iron Man (for of course it was Ego Daddy.) then pulled out all the weaponry he had in the suit.

"Make your move Reindeer Games." Loki put his hands up, and his armor dematerialized. "Good move."

Captain looked over at Iron Man. "Mr. Stark."

Iron Man looked at Cap. "Captain."

"Hey Cap, who's the idiot wearing red?" I walk over to them. "Do you know him or something?" Both looked over at me. Tony looked like he was trying to remember something.

"E-" I looked at the idiot in red.

"I'm sorry do I know you?"I said sarcastically, at my father.