💐💐Introduction💐💐

Warning ⚠

This is a mature book. SPG Rated 18. There will be detailed explicit bed scenes, couch scenes and everywhere else scene. Lolz. Just please, you have been warned. If you're not comfortable with these then stop reading.

I know this is the part where you either skim or skip it altogether, but honestly, it's alright. I would still thank you, regardless.

This is a first person POV of both our lead characters written in the title of each chapter.

I did not put a specific place and character descriptions on purpose. We have our own sets of standards, preferences and physical attributes when in comes to what we like in a person so I will leave it to your imagination how to picture them out. It all depends to your liking. As for me, I chose Ian Somerhalder as a book cover, because personally I think he fits the description of someone with a devlish smirk and mafia bad character.

Anywho, this is the only page where I will burden you with my rants. I will use this space to terrorize those who will try to plagiarize my work. Don't think about it sweetheart because I will not stop bitting your head off until you bleed to death.

Harharhar.

Just kidding, I'm not that bad.

Promise...

Just think before you do something stupid because everything in this book is a labor of love and my utmost dedication of trying to delve into a action-romance genre. Believe me, it's that challenging on my part so I will really feel bad if someone will try to duplicate, steal, translate or dedicate it without my written approval. Let us respect each other.

I also take this chance to save myself from being sued by anyone who might think of any similarity to their work or whatnot—it's not. And of course, to the media used, if I offended anyone just pm me and I will take it down right away. Or if you want specific credits, just let me know what to write and I will certainly do it.

Anyway, that's it.

Happy reading everyone.

And oh, the most important thing, please do vomments if you liked it. It will give me the much inspiration needed to update faster. (Note: the bold letters. Lol)

Again thank you all.

Mwah,

RAVEN

There will be a special participation of Harry Styles in this story, so just in case, let me clarify it now that it's only fan fiction

There will be a special participation of Harry Styles in this story, so just in case, let me clarify it now that it's only fan fiction. It's not one way or another related to the real person.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.