Chapter Three The Concert

Marinette's POV

To say I was shocked was a severe understatement. I honestly didn't know what to do. What would happen if I became an overnight sensation and they offered me the record deal? I shook my head, I have to stop thinking that far ahead, for now, I was more concerned with Adrien. I look up and I can almost see him debating with himself. I smiled and patted him on the cheek, he looked back at me and I gave him a warm smile." Hey stop worrying, it's going to be fine." I say. He calms down slightly and I kiss him on the cheek." I don't really know what's going to happen from this point forward, but I know that our relationship is going to stay the same." Adrien smiles at me and pulls me into a hug.

"How is it that you always know what to say to make me feel better?" he asks. I shrug.

"I guess I know you better than you know yourself." He scrunched his face in suspicion.

"Also, is it bad that I thought you were going to say you were gay when you confessed to me?"His eyes widen and he takes a step back.

"WHA-! WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT?!" I giggle at his overreaction.

"Because you said that you just had to come out and say it. Besides, I honestly didn't think you thought of me that way, " I say while looking at my feet. Adrien puts his hands on my shoulders and I look up to see him smiling gently at me. He lowers his arms to my waist and pulls me into a gentle kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck and press closer to him. We pull apart and Adrien puts his forehead against mine. We look at each other for what seems like an eternity before Adrien speaks.

"So tell me, what's going to happen to us once you become famous?" I pull away from him.

"Don't you remember?" I ask." You're famous too. It's not as if our dating would be strange." Adrien shrugs.

"I guess your right, " he says, pulling something out of his pocket." So tell me, princess, where should we put this." I gasp as he presents a small heart-shaped lock that was striped black and red. I looked up at him and smiled. Best day ever

The Next Day-Adrien's POV

Mari and I officially started dating yesterday and I can't stop smiling. And I've tried countless times. But I guess that's ok, I have a photoshoot and an interview today so I don't have to pretend to be happy this time.

I was currently in the car with Gorilla and Natalie on my way to the photoshoot. I was staring out the window, smiling as I thought of Marinette. "Adrien, " Natalie calls, breaking me from my thoughts. I turn to look at her and I find her looking at her tablet that most likely has my schedule pulled up on it." Adrien, you seem to be in a better mood today than you usually are whenever you have photoshoots. What are you not telling me?" I look at her for a long time, I had a very bad feeling if I told her about my current relationship status. Natalie and my father had told me countless times that I couldn't have a girlfriend because of my many female fans. But I guess I forgot about that. I let out a sigh, they were going to find out eventually and even if I did put off telling them, I would just get in even bigger trouble. I look Natalie in the eye.

"I have a girlfriend, " I say before I start smiling like an idiot. Natalie looks at me like I've grown a second head.

"Adrien, please tell me your joking, " Natalie says her voice practically pleading with me. I shake my head no and she pinches the bridge of her nose. " Adrien, I thought your father and I specifically told you NOT to get a girlfriend."

"I kno-, " I start before he cuts me off.

"Do you even know the capacity of this decision, do you know from it could do to your career?!" she yells. I open my mouth to speak and she starts yelling again. "Adrien, why did you disobey us?!" she asks, I wait for a few seconds to see if she starts talking and when she doesn't I speak.

"Natalie, I have followed every order you and my father have given me, but I can't keep doing this forever. I want to make my own decisions, and this is one of them." I say calmly. She lost it.

"Adrien you are a naïve child, you can't make your ow-" she starts before I cut her off.

"Don't you dare finish that sentence, " I say, barely restrained anger lacing my voice." I don't know what you or my father take me for, but I won't be treated like a puppet that will do and be what you want. I am a human being and from now on, I will make my own decisions where I see fit. I love my girlfriend and I'm not comprising our happiness for you or my father." Natalie rolls her eyes.