03.

"jihoonie!" seungkwan waved to me from across the cafeteria. "over here!" i walked over to his table. he was sitting with vernon and chan. "hey, jihoonie."
"hi."
"you looked pretty knocked out," chan said.
"i feel asleep in math, and i'm super angry."
"why so?" seungkwan asked.
"you know the reason why. i'm partners with soonyoung."
"oh, he's not so bad. i hung out with him once, and he's a swell guy," chan replied.
"whatever." i took a small bite from my sandwich. i'm really not in the mood.
"he's always on his period," seungkwan remarked.
"shut the fuck up."

a few tired hours passed, and i'm heading home. today was longer than usual. like really long. it felt like i was there for an eternity. i just want to go home and sleep forever. i don't ever want to go to school ever again. who the fuck is calling me?
"hello?"
"hey, jihoon."
"ew. it's you."
"haha. yeah. sorry to ruin your day. i don't have any equipment for composing music, do you have any?"
"yeah? it's at my place though."
"we can start the project over the weekend. you're busy during the week."
"no, it's fine. we can start tomorrow. i wanna get this over with."
"text me the address?"
"fine," i said reluctantly. 

i slammed the door open. "I'M HOME! AAAAHHAHHA I'M HOME!"
"what was that, sweetie?" my mother asked.
"I'M HOME!!" i ran to my room and hopped on my bed. "I MISSED YOU, LOVE OF MY LIFE."
"JIHOON!" my mother yelled from the kitchen. "DO YOUR HOMEWORK!"
"I WILL!" i yelled back. i took out all my homework from my bookbag and started it. i glanced over to the music assignment sheet. "shit, i have to text soonyoung my address." i took out my phone. ugh. i really don't want to do this.

You:
hey asshole heres my address

soonyoung ignore:
oh thx ! we'll meet up tmrw?

You:
sure

he might as well walk home with me. i live across the school. there will not be any eye contact or anything coming out of his mouth. no thank you.