07.

: soonyoung's pov )

he's getting comfortable around me. i'm glad. i really want to be his friend, but he never liked me. i'm so happy i was able to convince mr. kim to make us partners. we're on the bus. it was a 20 minute walk. we could've taken the bus to get here, but walking is more fun.

he fell asleep on my shoulder. i don't think he realizes that. i texted my mom if i could stay over. she allowed it.

"jihoon, we're here."
"h-huh?"
"we're at your place."
"oh!"
"i texted my mom. i can stay over for the weekend."
"that's gr-great." he gave a big yawn. "good night, soonyoung."
"good night, jihoon." he got off the bus, and i headed home.

...
"BYE, MOM! BYE, DAD!"
"bye, soonyoung!! have fun!!"
i peddled to jihoon's house. i packed clothes, a toothbrush, toothpaste, and other bathroom things for the 2 days. its going to be lots of fun!

i knocked on their door. jihoon opened the door. "oh hey."
"hey!"
"come in."
"and who is this?" a man sitting in a chair asked.
"honey, this is soonyoung! jihoon's fr-"
"partner. for music."
"nice to meet you, son."
"nice to meet you too, mr. lee." he gave a nod of approval.

the two of us walked to the backyard. we were gonna start the choreography. we'll have to go with whatever comes to me. "do you have any idea what we're gonna do for the dance?" he asked.
"nope!" i replied. "video tape whatever i do. i might be able to look at the dance and combine them together." he nodded.
"ok. ready?" he asked. i nodded. he pressed record and played the song.  

...

it took the whole day to figure out the choreography. that's pretty quick. we still have plenty of time to turn the project in. i now have to teach jihoon it. it's already late though. we went in for dinner instead. my mouth started to water when i get a good sniff of that yaki udon. 

after we finished diner, we both played games in jihoon's room. his mom wants us to take a break since we worked so hard on this project. we played 20 questions on the floor. i won rock, paper, scissors, so i get to go first. 
"it's a person."
"are they a guy?" he asks.
"yep."
"is he a celebrity?"
"hmmm. no."
"do you know him?"
"yep."
"is he cute?"
"yep."
"is he your friend?"
"i can't say he is."
he covered his face with his hands. "is it me?"
"aaah! you got it!" i shook him around and "aaaah" a lot. his hands were still covering his face. i could tell he's blushing behind his hands. 
"you...you think i'm cute?"
"sure, i do." i patted his head. "you're teddy-bear-sized."
"S-STOP!" he yelled, but it was a friendly yell. it wasn't a "stop this or else." it's like when your friends are saying something embarrassing about you in front of someone else. 

he punched me in the arm. something he found annoying when i did it to him. he's finally getting close to me.