10.

: jihoon's pov )

it took us a week or two to finish the project. just the right amount of time so i can leave this dickwad. the finished result looks really nice. i watched the music video, and i'm satisfied. we need to hand in our lyrics and email the teacher the music video. if we don't get an A, i'mm sue the universe. we worked our ass off, and i have to befriend him. at least all of this is over with. 

"you boys got this done pretty quickly," mr. kim said. "you two are a really good team."
"i guess we are, mr. kim."

"now what?" soonyoung asks.
"what do you mean 'now what'? we're done."
"we're not gonna be friends or anything?"
"one assignment." 
soonyoung frowned. he nodded then left to go somewhere. i have to admit that i felt kinda bad. i was kinda harsh. i brushed it off and headed to next class.

a few days after we turned in our assignment, we were handed back our grades. A+. just as i expected. i texted soonyoung our results.

You:
we got an A damn go us
Seen at 3:17 P.M.

is he ignoring me? i wouldn't think so. he's obsessed with me. 

You:
are you ok
Seen at 3:20 P.M.

ok. he is ignoring me. i'm not gonna suck up and apologize though. he KNOWS i don't like him. i don't care...anyway.