05.

it took us a week to finish composing the instrumentals for the song, but we did it. now we need to do the choreography. i'm not at all excited for this. "let's do the choreography outside. it's cramped in here," soonyoung suggested. i brought the laptop i used to save the music outside. i have to admit that he has a really nice voice.

"you might wanna change into something loose. how are you supposed to dance in jeans?"
"leave me alone."
my mom popped her head out of the back door and said, " sweetie, i think you should listen to soonyoung! you'll rip your pants like you did in the 2nd grade dance!"
"MOM!!" i yelled.
"oopsie," she giggled and went back inside.
soonyoung was trying to hold in his laugh. "oh, shut it. i'll go change." i wore whatever shorts i had. i don't have that many. most of my pants are jeans.
"i'm sorry you look like an 8th grader."
i turned red. "SHUT UP!! I LOOK FINE!!"
"no, no, you look so adorable!"
i started steaming. my face is so hot and red.

i played the song. it has a lowkey beat. this song was really meant for three people, but there are only two of us so fuck it. soonyoung studied the song a few times. he snapped his fingers. i think it's to get an understanding on the beat. "do you think you could send this song to me? i could try to figure the choreography at home on my own time."
"ok, but you'll be heading to my place mostly 'til we're done."
"i could practice after i eat dinner."
"i guess."
"we worked very hard on this; maybe we should take a break. i know where we could go."
"oh hell no. we're going to get this over with," i reminded him.
"c'mon. i'll take you out for ice cream."
how could i reject an offer like this? it's ice cream. "ok let's go."

"where are you two hoing?" my mom asked.
"we're going to get ice cream," soonyoung replied.
"all right! you two have fun!"
"thank you, mrs. lee!"
"bye, mom."

"i promise you, jihoon. it'll be fun."