12.

: third person )

today is the last day of school for jihoon and soonyoung. they didn't talk much since jihoon apologized to soonyoung. they bumped into each other and said hi every few times. it was awkward between them. they're fine with each other, but the atmosphere is so sticky that they don't want to talk to each other.

at the end of the last day, they were allowed to sign each other's yearbook. jihoon had something already in mind to write in soonyoung's. soonyoung didn't really think about it. he just writes "HAGS. I'll miss you. xoxo" in everyone's yearbook. 

"are you excited for summer, soonyoung?" jeongguk asked.
"yeah, i guess so."
"can you sign my yearbook?" soonyoung nodded and signed jeongguk's yearbook.

soonyoung boosted his reputation at a school dance. he stole the spotlight with his dancing. a lot of people asked him to signed their yearbook, and soonyoung's was pretty full. jihoon bumped into soonyoung again. they both gave an awkward smile and handed each other their books.

sup, cutie. hope you have a great summer. sorry for bugging you so much. you know i really wanted to be your friend. i'm glad we settled that argument. hope to spend some time with you over the summer! we could play tag with the little kids again, you middle-schooler. see you next year, shortie.
-soonyoung

hey, soonyoung. it was fun being partners with you. i hope we can be partners again next year. i'm sorry for being a major dick to you. i really like you and i think we could be really close friends. maybe we could get ice cream and sleep over during the summer. but nothing dirty ok. i'm not gonna cuddle with you. have a great summer, soonyoung. i'll miss you.
- shortie